Note: For longer runs, some applications may experience Voltage Drop. Click to learn more.
N.S.C. System Connection Example
Our best underwater fountain light just got a huge upgrade; the PUDX-L-003 features the brand new N.S.C. wiring system. The No Splice Connection platform features IP68 water tight connections that require no cutting, no splicing and the connections are tool-free. This cuts down time during the installation, allows to expand your submersible lighting system in future in seconds and eliminates the need for an expensive junction box. Add all of this to the sheer ruggedness of cast brass and the adjustable aiming mounting base and you have the best cast brass submersible floodlight available.
N.S.C. Retrofit Adapter Diagram
To retrofit this fixture to your existing lighting setup, simply use our retrofit adapter (available as additional option) and you can easily connect your new fixture without splicing any wires, saving you a lot of time during installation!
PAR(36) For the Course
- Due to the PUDX-L-003's larger than average size, it is able to accommodate PAR36 type lamps, both halogen and LED.
- Instead of a traditional socket, the PUDX-L-003 uses a set of terminal leads, complete with spade connectors which connect to the back of your PAR36 lamp that sits inside the adjustable bulb bracket.
- We highly recommend using LED PAR36 lamps for massive energy savings, superior light output and lower maintenance costs, especially since replacing lamps require you to remove the fixture from the water, open it, replace the lamp and re-submerge the fixture.
No Splice Connection Wiring System
- Leave the wire strippers in your tool box because with AQLighting's new N.S.C. system, you won't need them for your lighting application. Each point of contact is tool-free, watertight and can be connected in ~5 seconds.
- This wiring system will save you a ton of time and labor and offers the ability to service your submersible fountain lights in seconds without removing the entire system. Also, should you desire more light fixtures in the future, the system is easily expandable.
Intro to No Splice Connection Wiring System (NSC)
Introducing the No Splice Connection System (NSC): The easiest way to illuminate your landscape! Designed for the average joe looking to enhance their outdoor space with landscape lighting, NSC saves you time and requires no knowledge of connecting wires or lighting applications. Our patented system features threaded male and female adapters, allowing you to effortlessly connect fixtures together. Say goodbye to splicing wires and hello to a simple screw-on technique! With NSC, multiple fixtures can be easily connected, thanks to our T-connector, X-connector, Jumpers, and Power Connects. Available in various lengths, our cables cater to any application. It's plug-and-play, making installation a breeze. No more exposed wires or complex installations! Experience the convenience and simplicity of NSC today. Illuminate your landscape with ease and transform your outdoor space into a stunning oasis. Upgrade to NSC and let your lights shine bright!
|Power Rating||50w Max|
|Wiring||8" N.S.C. 2-Pin Lead|
|Mounting||Surface Mounting Base|
|Dimensions||See Image Below|
The most common cause of damage in submersible pond & fountain lights are due to user error during installation. Therefore it's crucial to choose high quality fixtures that offer multiple safeguards from user error and a strong build construction to maximize the fixture's longevity.