Note: For longer runs, some applications may experience Voltage Drop. Click to learn more.
N.S.C. System Connection Example
The best underwater pond lighting just got better; the LEDUX-L-707 is now combined with AQLighting's line of LED MR11 light bulbs to create one of the most cutting edge submersible fountain light fixtures on the market today. This submersible spotlight is crafted from solid cast brass, making it incredibly resistant to even the most hazardous water environments. Mounted to the bottom of the fixture body is a fully adjustable aiming bracket assembly, allowing you to direct the light output exactly where you desire. Combine this with the brand new NSC system, which is capable of creating IP68 rated, watertight connections in seconds and you have an energy-efficient LED underwater spotlight that can be installed in seconds, which saves on installation time and project costs.
N.S.C. Retrofit Adapter Diagram
To retrofit this fixture to your existing lighting setup, simply use our retrofit adapter (available as additional option) and you can easily connect your new fixture without splicing any wires, saving you a lot of time during installation!
- We designed the LEDUX-L-707 fixture with longevity in mind. The underwater fountain light is made from solid cast brass materials that will never rust or corrode and protect against the hazards of the outdoors.
- Please be aware that when using underwater fixtures, you must avoid using strong acid chemicals in that body of water as it will destroy the fixtures. For more detailed information, please click here.
Solid Brass Mounting Base
- Solid brass surface mounting base houses the hand adjustable swivel which allows you to control your lighting angle and mount your fixture to any flat surface.
No Splice Connection Wiring System
- Leave the wire strippers in your tool box because with AQLighting's new N.S.C. system, you won't need them for your submersible LED pond lighting application.
- Each point of contact is tool-free, watertight and can be connected in ~5 seconds. This wiring system will save you a ton of time and labor and offers the ability to service your fixtures in seconds without removing the entire system.
- Also, should you desire more light fixtures in the future, the system is easily expandable.
Intro to No Splice Connection Wiring System (NSC)
Introducing the No Splice Connection System (NSC): The easiest way to illuminate your landscape! Designed for the average joe looking to enhance their outdoor space with landscape lighting, NSC saves you time and requires no knowledge of connecting wires or lighting applications. Our patented system features threaded male and female adapters, allowing you to effortlessly connect fixtures together. Say goodbye to splicing wires and hello to a simple screw-on technique! With NSC, multiple fixtures can be easily connected, thanks to our T-connector, X-connector, Jumpers, and Power Connects. Available in various lengths, our cables cater to any application. It's plug-and-play, making installation a breeze. No more exposed wires or complex installations! Experience the convenience and simplicity of NSC today. Illuminate your landscape with ease and transform your outdoor space into a stunning oasis. Upgrade to NSC and let your lights shine bright!
|Socket Type||G4 JC Bi-Pin|
|Power Rating||20w Max|
|Wiring||8" N.S.C. 2-Pin Lead|
|Mounting||Surface Mounting Base|
This unit is an NSC light fixture, which means that it offers the same benefits as commercial grade lighting, but without the need for hard wiring. The NSC system uses a water-tight 2-pin connection, each of which is IP68 ratedâ€”to ensure wiring is protected and the polarity is consistent.
The most common cause of damage in submersible pond & fountain lights are due to user error during installation. Therefore, it's crucial to choose high quality submersible lights that offer multiple safeguards and a strong build construction to maximize the fixture's longevity.