Note: For longer runs, some applications may experience Voltage Drop. Click to learn more.
N.S.C. System Connection Example
Our newest cast brass flood light just became hugely energy-efficient as we paired it with our series of class leading LED PAR36. This NSC submersible LED pond light is crafted from solid cast brass, making the fixture highly durable in even the worst of underwater environments. The fixture body is mounted to a solid cast brass aiming bracket with a cast brass surface mounting base, which allows to adjust the flood light to match your exact lighting requirements. The No Splice Connection wiring system on the LEDUX-L-003 allows to make IP68 rated, water tight connections without cutting or splicing. The NSC system also eliminates the need for an expensive junction box and with the time saved on each connection, you'll cut installation costs and labor down by 50% on medium scale jobs.
N.S.C. Retrofit Adapter Diagram
To retrofit this fixture to your existing lighting setup, simply use our retrofit adapter (available as additional option) and you can easily connect your new fixture without splicing any wires, saving you a lot of time during installation!
PAR(36) For the Course
- Due to the LEDUX-L-003's larger than average size, it is able to accommodate PAR36 type lamps, both halogen and LED.
- Instead of a traditional socket, the LEDUX-L-003 uses a set of terminal leads, complete with spade connectors which connect to the back of your PAR36 lamp that sits inside the adjustable bulb bracket.
- We highly recommend using LED PAR36 lamps for massive energy savings, superior light output and lower maintenance costs, especially since replacing lamps require you to remove the fixture from the water, open it, replace the lamp and re-submerge the fixture.
No Splice Connection Wiring System
- Leave the wire strippers in your tool box because with AQLighting's new N.S.C. system, you won't need them for your lighting application. Each point of contact is tool-free, watertight and can be connected in ~5 seconds.
- This wiring system will save you a ton of time and labor and offers the ability to service your submersible fountain lights in seconds without removing the entire system. Also, should you desire more light fixtures in the future, the system is easily expandable.
|Power Rating||50w Max|
|Wiring||8" N.S.C. 2-Pin Lead|
|Mounting||Surface Mounting Base|
This unit is an NSC light fixture, which means that it offers the same benefits as commercial grade lighting, but without the need for hard wiring. The NSC system uses a water-tight 2-pin connection, each of which is IP68 ratedâ€”to ensure wiring is protected and the polarity is consistent.
For more info, please view our NSC article:
The most common cause of damage in submersible pond & fountain lights are due to user error during installation. Therefore, it's crucial to choose high quality submersible lights that offer multiple safeguards and a strong build construction to maximize the fixture's longevity.