AQLighting is proud to feature the Nottingham Solar LED Hanging Coach Light by Classy Caps! Featuring an aluminum construction and an edison style fixture, this light is ideal for illuminating pathways, patios, decks and much more. The cast aluminum base, glass lens and stainless steel solar top ensure long lasting durability and an overall improved lighting experience. The high performance Edison style Solar LED will cast a warm natural light at either 2700K or 3200K color temperatures that will automatically turn on at dusk. This integrated LED pathway light includes a metal wall bracket and garden hook for a variety of mounting locations. This charming solar coach light can also be placed on a table top. With it's battery operated solar LED's and timeless style the Nottingham Solar Hanging Coach Light will surely give life to your outdoor settings.
- The high Performance Edison Style LED beautifully casts a warm natural white light.
- Includes wall mount and garden shepherd hook for desired installation options.
- This light automatically turns on at dusk.
- Features a durable metal and aluminum construction with real glass lens for extended reliability.
- Features a long life AA Ni-MH rechargeable battery.
- This fixture allows for a quick and easy Do It Yourself installation.
- Featuring 10 Lumens / 2700-3200 Kelvin.
Hanging Coach Light Instructions
- 1) Remove the Solar Top by turning counter-clockwise (Fig.1).
- 2) Remove the pull tab from the battery compartment to activate the rechargeable battery (Fig. 2).
- 3) Reinstall the Solar Top by turning clockwise.
- 4) Wall mount or Garden hook options: Use the 2 screws provided to install the wall mount bracket in desired location (Fig. 1). Assemble the garden hook as shown (Fig. 3).
- 5) Hang the fixture on the hook.
- 6) Allow the fixture to receive 3 days of sunlight so the rechargeable battery can reach maximum capacity.
|Color Temperature||4500-5500 Kelvin Bright White|
|Bulb Type||Integrated LED|
|Power Type||Battery Operated, Solar|