AQLighting is proud to feature the Eclipse Solar Hanging Chandelier Light by Classy Caps! Perfect for adding beauty and elegance to your outdoor decors such as gazebos, patios, decks, and more. Manufactured from durable metal construction with real crackled glass that utilizes five high output surface mount LED’s, casting a warm and unique array of light onto the surrounding area. The solar panel can be mounted to the ground, roof or wall up to 15’ away for maximum sun exposure. Durable, stylish and efficient, this hanging light will ensure outdoor lighting satisfaction.
- High performance solar light that stays lit for up to 10 hours.
- Features a durable metal construction with a real crackled glass lens.
- 5 High output surface mount LED's cast a brilliant bright light -3x brighter than standard LED's.
- Features a quick and easy Do It Yourself installation.
- Includes 3 long life AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
- This light turns on automatically at dusk for up to 10 hours.
- 25 Lumens / 4500 – 5500 Kelvin
Hanging Light Installation
- 1) Option 1: Using the supplied mounting hardware, attach the solar panel to your chosen surface (Fig. 1). Option 2: Attach the spike and the post by pushing them firmly together. Insert the spike into the ground (Fig. 2).
- 2) The angle of the solar panel can be adjusted to maximize sun exposure.
- 3) Screw the ceiling mount to your chosen surface using mounting screws provided (Fig. 3).
- 4) Assemble the light fixture as shown in (Fig. 4).
- 5) Connect the solar panel wire to the light fixture. Ensure this connection is tight and secure. Turn the auto/off switch to auto on the back of solar panel.
- 6) Allow the fixture to receive a minimum of 24 hours of sunlight so batteries can reach maximum capacity.
|Color Temperature||4500-5500 Kelvin Warm White|
|Bulb Type||Integrated LED|