AQLighting is proud to feature the High Performance Solar LED Spotlight by Class Caps. Perfect for gardens, patios, walkways and more, this durable cast aluminum spotlight casts a brilliant white light at 30 lumens in either 4500K/5500K color temperature options. This light features a ground spike as well as an adjustable lamp head for a variety of installation locations. With it's modern design and high-end specifications, this water resistant cast aluminum spotlight guarantees elegant and efficient lighting for desired outdoor applications.
- Features an auto-off switch that lights up automatically every night.
- High Performance solar light stays lit for up to 10 hours.
- Features high output surface mount LED’s for brilliant white light.
- This fixture is made from durable cast aluminum with a stylish powder coat finish.
- Features two color temperature options (4500 – 5500 Kelvin) as well as 30 lumens.
- A long life 3.2V rechargeable battery is included for extended reliability.
- Manufactured from – Black ABS.
High Powered Spotlight Instructions
- 1) Turn the auto/off switch to auto(fig. 1).
- 2) Place the fixture in a sunny location and adjust the angle of the spotlight as desired.
- 3) Allow the fixture to receive 24 hours of sunlight (2 das) so the rechargeable batter can reach maximum capacity.
|Color Temperature||4500-5500 Kelvin Bright White|
|Bulb Type||Integrated LED|
|Power Type||Battery Operated, Solar|