- UL-approved, Outdoor Rated 30 Watt Transformer
- MR11 Bulb Type (LED-Ready)
- Heavy Gauge BLACK ABS Plastic Construction
- Water Tight Rubber Wet Seal Gasket
- Directional Swivel
- 352 Inches Total Cable Length (200 inches from transformer to first light)
- Color Lens(red, yellow, green, blue)
|Socket||UL Certified JC Bi-Pin (E230758)|
|Bulb Type||MR11 LED 1W|
|Light Output||10 Watts Equivalent|
|Light Temp||5000-5500K (cool white)|
|Transformer||UL Approved 12V 30W Max, Outdoor Approved|
|Gasket||Water Tight Rubber Wet Seal|
Please read this instruction sheet carefully.
Luminaires must be installed in accordance with the National Electric Code (NEC) and local codes. Failure to do so may result in serious injury and/or damage to the luminaire.
SAFETY WARNING: Luminaire can become very hot, depending on lamp wattage used. Lens and metal around the lamp can become hot enough to blister/burn hands. Particular care should be taken not to place luminaires where small children can reach them, especially when high wattage lamps are used.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
THE LIGHTED LAMP IS HOT!!!
To avoid electrical shock, turn off the power at the circuit breaker before starting your installation project.
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- Turn off/unplug and allow fixture to cool before replacing lamp.
- Lamps get hot quickly! Contact only switch/plug when turned on.
- Do not touch hot lens, guard or enclosure
- Keep lamp away from material that may burn
- Do not touch the lamp directly at any time. Use a soft cloth. Oil from the skin may damage the lamp when illuminated.
- Do not operate luminaire fitting with a missing or damaged cover.