Light up your fountains with the AQLIGHTING exclusive submersible MARYKIT underwater pond lighting kit. The MARYKIT single light underwater kit comes with a 20 watt equivalent 2.5watt LED bulb! This submersible fixture is designed to produce high amounts of light output in compact, hard to reach places and features our WaterSlide bubble style glass lens, directional swivel, water tight rubber O-ring seal gasket and operates on the MR11 light bulb platform for durability and versatility. Its unique design minimizes heat build up so you can use this fixture in or out of the water! Improved heat dissipation also means no cracked lenses and adds to the longevity of the fixture. The fountain light is most commonly used for moonlighting, accent lighting or wall washing applications but can also function for general underwater illumination. The MARYKIT submersible fountain light comes with a 60w UL-certified outdoor transformer and a variety of clear and colored lens to customize the kit to your lighting requirements. Please be aware that when using underwater fixtures, you must avoid using strong acid chemicals in that body of water as it will destroy the fixtures. For more detailed information, please click here.
- Underwater Grade Submersible ABS Composite Adjustable Spotlight
- (1X) 2.5 watt LED MR11 Bulb - 20 watt Equivalent
- Set of 4 colored lens that just snap on the light fixtures, each underwater light has a directional swivel
- 12V 10w Rain-Proof UL Listed Transformer
|Material||High Grade Underwater ABS|
|Socket Type||G4 JC Bi-Pin|
|Bulb Type||2.5w LED|
|Power Rating||10w Max|
|Fixture Seal||Water Tight Rubber Wet Seal Gasket|
|Transformer||12v 10w UL Listed Outdoor Transformer|
INSTALLATION PREPARATIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
Please read this instruction sheet carefully.
Luminaires must be installed in accordance with the National Electric Code (NEC) and local codes. Failure to do so may result in serious injury and/or damage to the luminaire.
SAFETY WARNING Luminaire can become very hot, depending on lamp wattage used. Lens and metal around the lamp can become hot enough to blister/burn hands. Particular care should be taken not to place luminaires where small children can reach them, especially when high wattage lamps are used.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
THE LIGHTED LAMP IS HOT!!!
To avoid electrical shock, turn off the power at the circuit breaker before starting your installation project.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- Turn off/unplug and allow fixture to cool before replacing lamp.
- Lamps get hot quickly! Contact only switch/plug when turned on.
- Do not touch hot lens, guard or enclosure
- Keep lamp away from amterial that may burn
- Do not touch the lamp directly at any time. Use a soft cloth. Oil from the skin may damage the lamp when illuminated.
- Do not operate luminaire fitting with a missing or damaged cover.