Light up your fountains with the AQLIGHTING PL1LED-ALEX2 single submersible fountain light underwater kit. A stand-alone kit, it is designed to be plug and play with its included MR11 LED bulb and UL certified transformer. Capable of outputting 20w of light, the PL1LED-ALEX2 fixture only takes 3 watts of energy. The PL1LED-ALEX2 submersible light is compact, making it ideal for shallow fountains and ponds. This is possible due to the use of the MR11 type light bulb. Highly versatile, the PL1LED-ALEX2 lighting kit can be used for moonlighting, accenting or general area illumination. The PL1LED-ALEX2 underwater light has a directional swivel built right into the unit, giving you full control of the beam angle. Completing the kit is our UL-approved outdoor rated transformer.
Heavy Gauge ABS Construction
- Crafted from a underwater grade ABS composite plastic, the ALEX2 spotlight is extremely durable, yet amazingly flexible.
- Designed to work in outdoor fountains or ponds, AQLIGHTING used only the best materials to ensure that this composite spotlight will last, even in harsh weather conditions.
- Though the PL1LED-ALEX2 fixture is made of an incredibly durable material, it will be deteriorated by strong acids if used in a fountain or other treated water location, so please make sure that your added chemicals are underwater pond LED light fixture friendly.
LED Ready Socket
- The ALEX2 kit uses a LED compatible G4 JC Bi-Pin socket, which gives you an incredible range of choices when it comes to selecting your lamp.
- We include a warm or cool white LED MR11 bulb with each kit but should the occasion arise when a specialty lamp is called for, it can accommodate.
- The design of the ALEX2 allows you to remove the cover at a moment's notice, yet keeps the fixture watertight, sealing the bulb from water damage.
WaterTight Rubber Wet Seal Gasket
- In addition to the QuickTurn cover system, we've used our Wet Seal gasket system to further ensure that your lights are water tight.
- The red rubber gasket falls in a specially molded groove underneath the curved glass diffuser and seals the lamp inside the main body of the fixture. Double the protection ensures piece of mind for your underwater lighting projects.
- 1 X LED 1w (10w Equiv) MR11 Bulb
- 1 X Heavy Duty ABS Underwater Light Fixture
- 1 X UL Certified Transformer
- 4 X Optional Colored Lenses
One year limited warranty against defects in construction.
|Material||High Grade ABS|
|Socket Type||G4 JC Bi-Pin|
|Bulb Type||LED MR11|
|Power Rating||20w Max|
|Fixture Weight||0.85 lbs|
INSTALLATION PREPARATIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
Please read this instruction sheet carefully.
Luminaires must be installed in accordance with the National Electric Code (NEC) and local codes. Failure to do so may result in serious injury and/or damage to the luminaire.
SAFETY WARNING: Luminaire can become very hot, depending on lamp wattage used. Lens and metal around the lamp can become hot enough to blister/burn hands. Particular care should be taken not to place luminaires where small children can reach them, especially when high wattage lamps are used.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
THE LIGHTED LAMP IS HOT!!!
To avoid electrical shock, turn off the power at the circuit breaker before starting your installation project.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- Turn off/unplug and allow fixture to cool before replacing lamp.
- Lamps get hot quickly! Contact only switch/plug when turned on.
- Do not touch hot lens, guard or enclosure
- Keep lamp away from material that may burn
- Do not touch the lamp directly at any time. Use a soft cloth. Oil from the skin may damage the lamp when illuminated.
- Do not operate luminaire fitting with a missing or damaged cover.