N.S.C. System Connection Example
When it comes to pond or pool lighting, this solid brass LED underwater light is hard to beat. This heavy duty pond light fixture uses the cutting edge NSC wiring system, which significantly cuts down on installation times. In just a single afternoon, you can light up your backyard pond or pool with ease, no cutting or splicing of wires! The solid cast brass construction is perfect for even the harshest outdoor underwater pond LED light projects and the fixture body is mounted to a solid cast brass aiming bracket & surface mounting base.
Solid Brass Construction
- This underwater LED light is made from solid brass that prevents rust and corrosion, protecting against the hazards of the outdoors.
- The adjustable swivel allows for full control of your lighting angle.
- Please be aware that when using underwater fixtures, you must avoid using strong acid chemicals in that body of water as it will destroy the fixtures. For more detailed information, please click here.
No Splice Connection Wiring System
- Leave the wire strippers in your tool box because with AQLighting's new N.S.C. system, you won't need them for your submersible LED pond lighting application.
- Each point of contact is tool-free, watertight and can be connected in ~5 seconds. This wiring system will save you a ton of time and labor and offers the ability to service your fixtures in seconds without removing the entire system.
- Also, should you desire more light fixtures in the future, the system is easily expandable.
- 1x Cast Brass Underwater Spotlight
- 1x Cast Brass Aiming Bracket (attached)
- 1x Cast Brass Surface Mounting Base (attached)
- 1x LED MR16 Light Bulb
|Socket Type||GU5.3 JC Bi-Pin|
|Power Rating||50w Max|
|Wiring||8" N.S.C. 2-Pin Lead|
|Mounting||Surface Mounting Base|
This unit is an NSC light fixture, which means that it offers the same benefits as commercial grade lighting, but without the need for hard wiring. The NSC system uses a water-tight 2-pin connection, each of which is IP68 rated—to ensure wiring is protected and the polarity is consistent.
The most common cause of damage in submersible pond & fountain lights are due to user error during installation. Therefore, it's crucial to choose high quality submersible lights that offer multiple safeguards and a strong build construction to maximize the fixture's longevity.