Illuminate every space with confidence and style
The Reliable Partner For All Your Lighting Needs.
+40 Year Experience
With over 40 years of lighting expertise,
we focus in providing the best customer
experience and great quality products
Shipping & Quickship
Free Shipping on items over $100 and
Quickship for selected items placed by
5pm PST ship same day.
Stress Free & Easy Returns
We provide a 14-day, stress free return
and exchange policy on the majority of
The original outdoor farmhouse gooseneck lighting is
AQLIGHTING's best selling product. This timeless classic
was frequently used on barns, warehouses, and industrial complexes during
the early 20th century and is now used by top designers for residential
indoor and outdoor lighting, commercial lighting and restaurant lighting.
Add a personal touch to your home and business with our vintage barn light
and bring back the retro and elegant design of farmhouse country lighting.
The redesigned AQDLXS-930 RLM light fixture offers great features such as
a Cast Swivel enabling light to be shined where you need it and two 1/2"
threaded knockouts for photocell or motion detector.
The OGN-925 gooseneck light's quality is unmatched at the best price built from solid cast metal for the swivel, head and canopy and spun metal construction for the shade, it will withstand all weathers and the process of time.
Solid Cast Swivel and Head Piece
- Weatherproof and durable design: AQLIGHTING's industrial barn light head and shade design is revolutionary and built to withstand various weather conditions. It is specifically engineered to resist flexing, movement, and breakage over time, ensuring long-lasting performance.
- Superior construction compared to competitors: Unlike industry competitors who use a standard threaded ceramic socket with a plastic keeper nut and a fender washer to hold the hood of the gooseneck outdoor light in place, our design surpasses these limitations. Our fixtures are built to overcome the challenges posed by external elements, making them more reliable and durable.
- Longevity and lasting quality: By utilizing our innovative design, our industrial barn lights are built to last. While other fixtures may succumb to the elements, our weatherproof and sturdy construction ensures that our lights will endure and maintain their quality for a lifetime.
Recessed UL Certified Medium Base Barn Light Fixture
- Deeper recessed socket design: The AQDLXS-930 features an in-house recessed socket that allows the bulb to go approximately 2 inches deeper into the shade compared to our competitors.
- Enhanced aesthetics and reduced glare: This small but significant feature greatly improves the overall appearance of the fixture and effectively diminishes the glare produced by the bulb.
- Improved fixture integrity: Unlike our competitors, who have the socket supporting the weight of the shade, our design ensures the integrity of the fixture is not rapidly deteriorated, making it a better and more reliable option.
Solid Cast Canopy Farmhouse Gooseneck Lights
- Solid cast canopy with threaded knockouts: The innovative design features a solid cast canopy with 1/2" threaded knockouts for enhanced versatility.
- Strength and stability: Our exclusive solid cast canopy ensures the fixture's arm remains stable and free from flexing or breaking, even in strong winds.
- Superior durability: Unlike our competitors' stamped metal canopies that can flex and break over time, our LED barn light with the solid cast canopy offers superior durability and longevity.
VERSATILE AND CUSTOMIZABLE LIGHTING OPTIONS
- Wide range of finish options: Choose from black, bronze, red, or white to match your desired aesthetic.
- Control upgrade compatibility: Add a photocell or motion detector for enhanced functionality and convenience (call to order).
- Optional extension rods: Customize the length of your gooseneck light with 6" or 12" extension rods (additional cost).
Need a Photocell or Motion Detector?
The OGN-930 comes with two 1/2" threaded knockouts in the cast wall canopy which allows you to mount a photocell or a motion detector (Call to Order) to the fixture enabling a retro look with modern features on your antique gooseneck barn light.
We offer two different voltages: 120V and 12V. The 12v option turns this fixture into the first Eco-friendly Gooseneck Barn Light and uses an MR16 bulb. For 120v Eco-friendly option choose our high output PAR30 or PAR38 LED bulb to save energy at equivalent light output.
Free Items Included!
These items come free with our Gooseneck Lights:
|Voltage||12V / 120V|
|Socket Type||UL Certified Medium Base (E105933)|
|12v Bulb Type||A19 / M16 (with adapter)|
|120v Bulb Type||PAR30 / PAR38|
|Power Rating||60W Max|
|Mounting||Wall / Surface|
|Dimensions||H:20" x L:27.5" x D: 15.5"|
Frequently Asked Questions
Metal Gooseneck Barn Light - OGN-930
Where is the light manufactured?
Per the US governments definition - the US. Many of the parts come from all over the world and are assembled here in the US
So the description says solid cast canopy, swivel, and head piece, but what material are they cast from? What are the shade and socket cover made of?
Solid cast aluminum - swivel, canopy and head piece. Shade is spun aluminum, socket is cast aluminum.
How do you add photocell to make dawn to dusk?
There is a knock out on the canopy. We offer two types 1) commercial and 1) mini Purchase the photocell install where the knock out is and hook it up to your power source. Very easy. As an added bonus we have licensed electricians that can walk you through the process. They are available at 800-865-7221 M-TH 6:30am-7pmPST F 7am-1pm
what are the dimensions? does this light come with a dusk to dawn sensor box or is that available?
As far as the dimensions are concerned, if you click into the section marked as "product details" in the product description, you can see that Product Dimensions sre 30 x 15.2 x 19 inches Not sure about the sensor question. In the description there is mention of a two 1/2"" threaded knockouts for photocell or motion detector".
is this solar powered?
"We have LED or incandescent but not solar. AQ Lighting Customer Care Team 800-865-7221"
Could the neck be shortened. 30" is quite big or do you have a fixture with shorter necK?
30" is the overall length for that fixture. It's a difficult task to cut the arm and have it re-threaded, a $75 up charge but if you have a quantity of 25 we would send it over to the quotes department.
What brand motion detector will work with this light?
Any brand that has a 1/2" NPT
Is the black finish a glossy or matte finish?
The one I have is not black, it's more a "oil rubbed" bronze and it has a satin finish
What is the best type of LED bulb to use with this for outdoor use on a barn?
We recommend the 120v ( line voltage) it only uses 9w of power. This LED GU24 ( safe socket) bulb has the ability to dim and its rated for outdoors. The color of white is warm.
Is this hardwired?
Yes. Inside the shade is a standard light bulb socket with a black, white and ground wire going through the neck. Very simple to install.
What are the actual physical dimensions of the light fixture itself.
Height: 20" x Length: 27.5" x Diameter: 15.5"
Can the arm be cut, so this fixture doesn't stick out so far from the wall?
It could if you were able to take it to a machine shop to re-thread it otherwise you would not be able to attach the canopy. That being said we can custom make the arm to the length you'd like. The other option we have a similar product that has a shorter arm length, its a bit more expensive but its a beautiful fixture. You'd have to go on our site aqlighting.com enter the sku TROY-RS - and they offer many arm lengths. It would be best to call Monday - they open 6:30am PST -7PM PST, You will get the best information . Also NEW FREE SERVICE: AQ Lighting offers a free service which allows you to speak with a Licensed Electrician, who could direct you to the proper fixture for your specific application. Call 800-865-7221 ask for the Tech. Dept. They are all licensed professionals and AQ Lighting offers this NEW service absolutely free!
What material is the shade made from - aluminum, steel, something else? Also, what is the finish - paint, powder coat? Where is it manufactured?
The shade is constructed from spun aluminum and the finish is powder coated. All AQLighting brand products are assembled in the US.
Is the black finish matte or glossy?
The standard coating for this fixture is matte. We also offer glossy finish for an added up charge.
Is this fixture UL listed?
This is an ETL listed product. Like the UL Mark, the ETL Listed Mark shows that your product has been independently tested by a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). That it has met the minimum requirements of widely accepted product safety standards. And that you have agreed to periodic follow-up inspections to verify continued compliance. And like the UL Mark, the ETL Listed Mark is recognized and readily accepted by manufacturers, retailers, distributors and authorities having jurisdiction (AHJs).
Any experience using a motion detector with the light?
Motion sensors work great and there is a knock out in the canopy for a clean installation
What is the mounting plate diameter?
The mounting plate diameter is 5 inches.
How do I get free shipping?
Any order above $199 automatically qualifies for free shipping
What type of bulb is used for this? and can this be hardwired?
Any light bulb with medium base socket will work. This fixture will work with LED or incandescent bulbs.
Is the light dimmable?
Yes, this fixture is designed to work with a dimmer.
Can this be used indoors?
This fixture is outdoor rated but can also be used indoors.
Is this Fixture Wind Resistant?
When installing gooseneck lighting in your home, office, or commercial building, it is important to keep in mind that wind resistance is crucial to the safety of your property and in turn, your wallet. Poorly designed outdoor gooseneck lights cannot withstand severe weather and wind gusts, resulting in potential damage to not only the fixture itself, but also to the surface it is mounted to.
Whether you are installing gooseneck industrial barn lighting at home, office, or commercial building, wind resistance is crucial to the safety of your property as well as safeguarding your wallet. Inferior designed outdoor gooseneck lights cannot withstand severe weather and wind gusts, resulting in potential damage to not only the fixture itself, but also to the surface it is mounted to.