AQLighting is proud to present this vintage style solar post & wall mount light by Classy Caps. The Eleganté solar post lamp is perfect for adding stylish lighting to any large oversized post, it can also be easily mounted to the side of the post or house with it's included wall mount adaptor. Featuring x4 high output solar powered LEDs and equipped with photocell for automatic on/off dusk to dawn capability. This energy efficient low voltage lamp casts a brilliant cool white light at either 4500K/5500K. Use the low and bright setting to cast the desired amount of light across your yard, driveway openings and more. With its minimal cast aluminum design and high-end specifications the Eleganté Solar Post Lamp will surely bring stylish and efficient lighting to your outdoor applications. 1.5 meter (60") aluminum lamp post (mod. #LPB59) sold separately.
- Features high performance solar lights that stay lit for up to 10 hours on a full charge.
- Lights up automatically every night with its integrated on/off switch.
- Features 4 high output surface mount LED's that shine 3x brighter than standard LED's.
- Includes 2 Long life 3.2 V 1100 MAH rechargeable batteries for extended reliability.
- Fixture is manufactured from a durable cast aluminum featuring a rich black powder coat finish.
- Features real beveled glass.
- This light includes wall and post mount adaptors.
- Features a quick and easy Do It Yourself installation.
- This light offers up to 130 Lumens – High Setting and 70 Lumens – Low Setting in either color temperatures 4500 – 5500 Kelvin.
Eleganté Post Lamp Instructions
- 1) Choose the desired location. Use the 2 holes on the post or wall bracket as a template to mark the correct position.
- 2) Drill 5/16" holes deep enough to accommodate mounting anchors as shown. (fig. 4/5)
- 3) Secure the wall or post bracket by tightening the nut onto the anchor clockwise.
- 4) Attach the light fixture to the bracket by twisting the screw onto the bracket clockwise.
- 5) Turn the switch to ON. Allow the fixture to receive a minimum of 48 hours of sunlight to allow the rechargeable batteries to reach maximum capacity.
|Color Temperature||4500-5500 Kelvin Cool White|
|Lumens||130 LM - High Setting, 70 LM Low Setting|
|Bulb Type||Integrated LED|
|Power Type||Battery Operated, Solar|