Illuminate every space with confidence and style
The Reliable Partner For All Your Lighting Needs.
+40 Year Experience
With over 40 years of lighting expertise,
we focus in providing the best customer
experience and great quality products
Shipping & Quickship
Free Shipping on items over $100 and
Quickship for selected items placed by
5pm PST ship same day.
Stress Free & Easy Returns
We provide a 14-day, stress free return
and exchange policy on the majority of
The AQLIGHTING low voltage in ground lighting composite enclosed well light runs on 12V, is easy to install and will give a great look to your landscaping job. Light up trees, walls and more with the PGC4B ultra durable in-ground lighting fixture. Designed in the USA, the PGC4B fixture is built to last a life time. Choose from one of our covers below to suit your needs. The PGC4B in-ground well light comes with a watertight flat glass lens which will minimize dried condensation on your fixture. Our low voltage in ground lights have been designed for installation directly into the dirt making it an easy to install in-ground light.
Solid Cast Composite Construction
Adjustable In-Ground Well Light with Enhanced Features
- Solid Cast Composite Construction ensures exceptional durability, allowing the PGC4B-CG well light to withstand harsh outdoor environments while maintaining its quality.
- Equipped with a WireGuard™ Bushing, this in-ground well light provides an extra layer of protection to prevent accidental damage to your wiring, ensuring safety during installation and maintenance.
- Experience cutting-edge lighting technology with our high-quality LED PAR36 bulbs, offering over 40,000 hours of lifespan and a 3,100K color temperature for superior illumination in your landscaping projects.
AQLIGHTING is using some of the newest, most efficient and reliable LED's available today for it's LED PAR36 bulbs with over 40,000 hours of life span rating vs less than 2,000 for halogen and a 3,100K color temperature.
We designed the PGC4B composite in-ground well light kits to function on 12V. 12V systems require a low voltage transformer.Included:
- 1x Solid Composite Body
- 1x PGC-4B Fixture
- 1x Standard Flat Glass Lens
- 1x Adjustable Socket (Exclusive Design)
One year limited warranty against defects in construction.
|Socket Type||N/A - Terminal Leads|
|Power Rating||50w Max|
|Lens||Heat Resistant Flat Glass Lens|
|Mounting||In-Ground / Below Grade|
|Fixture Weight||2.80 lbs.|