The AQLIGHTING low voltage in ground composite enclosed well light runs on 12V, is easy to install and will give a great look to your landscaping job. Light up trees, walls and more with this ultra durable in-ground lighting fixture. Designed in the USA, the PGC4B-CG is built to last a life time. Choose from one of the covers below to suit your needs. Make the PGC4B-CG in-ground well light truck proof by choosing our flat grill below. Our in-ground well light comes with a watertight flat glass lens which will minimize dried condensation on your fixture. The PGC4B-CG low voltage in ground lights have been designed for installation directly into the dirt making it an easy to install in-ground light.
Solid Cast Composite Construction
- Crafted from high quality solid cast composite material, the PGC4B-CG in-ground well light is designed to thrive in the harsh environment of the great outdoors.
- Featuring a WireGuard™ bushing, our in-ground well light has an additional level of protection to help avoid any accidental sheering of your wiring.
State of the Art Lighting
- We are using some of the newest, most efficient and reliable LED's available today for it's LED PAR36 bulbs with over 40,000 hours of life span rating vs less than 2,000 for halogen and a 3,100K color temperature.
We designed the PGC4B-CG composite in-ground well light kits to function on 12V. 12V systems require a low voltage transformer.
- 1x PGC-4B Fixture
- 1x Standard Flat Glass Lens
- 1x Polished Full Cup Mirror Reflector
- 1x Adjustable Socket (Exclusive Design)
One year limited warranty against defects in construction.
|Socket Type||N/A - Terminal Leads|
|Power Rating||50w Max|
|Lens||Heat Resistant Flat Glass Lens|
|Mounting||In-Ground / Below Grade|
|Fixture Weight||2.80 lbs.|