The AQLIGHTING Shaded in-ground pathway light was created to illuminate pathways with style. The cast brass shade allows for greater control over the direction of your lighting. Constructed from high quality ABS plastic, stronger than aluminum, the PGC3B-EB is a fixture that will last for life. We recommend one of our LED MR16 bulbs to provide you with a more energy efficient Upgrade your outdoor lighting to the latest in LED technology and start saving today! LED fixtures use a fraction of the power that halogen fixtures do and they produce less heat, so you not only save money but extend the already long life of the PGC3B-EB in-ground pathway light. Wired for both 12V and 120V, the PGC3B-EB in-ground pathway light comes with a watertight flat tempered glass lens which will minimize dried condensation on your in-ground well pathway light. We recommend using our ABS composite concrete sleeve for pathway or concrete applications.
Solid Composite Body with Brass Shade Construction
- Crafted from high quality composite material for the body, and high quality cast brass for the grill, the PGC3B-EB in-ground pathway light is designed to last in the punishing environment of the great outdoors.
- The strength of the composite material used is stonger than aluminum and will last for life.
Heavy Duty Material
- The PGC3B-EB in-ground pathway light is made from such high grade material that we guarantee that it will resist rust and corrosion for many years.
- Included is a 21.5" heavy duty SVT cable that exits on the bottom of the fixture for easy in ground installation.
- You can rest assured that with the PGC3B-EB in-ground pathway light you will be covered. AQLIGHTING has your back.
UL Certified JC Bi-Pin Socket
- LED ready, the PGC3B-EB in-ground pathway light uses an outdoor-rated GU5.3 JC Bi-Pin socket, which is compatible with our line of energy efficient MR11 and MR16 light bulbs.
- LED offers a significant energy savings in comparison with its halogen, with a 2w LED bulb able to put out the same amount of light that a 25w halogen bulb does.
- It also offers a more even and smooth light spread, adding to the quality of your outdoor lighting arrangement.
We are using some of the newest, most efficient and reliable LED's available today for it's LED MR11s and MR16s with over 40,000 hours of life span rating vs less than 2,000 for halogen and a 3,100K color temperature.
We designed the PGC3B-EB composite and brass in-ground pathway light kits to function on 12V or 120V.
- 1 X PGC3B-EB Fixture
- 1 X Glass Lens (of your choice)
- 1 X 21.5" SVT Cable (12V or 120V)
One year limited warranty against defects in construction.
|Voltage||12V / 120V|
|Socket Type||UL Certified JC Bi-Pin (E230758)|
|Bulb Type||MR11 / MR16|
|Power Rating||35w Max|
|Fixture Weight||3.25 lbs.|
Frequently Asked Questions
12V/120V Composite In Ground Well Light
What type of bulb requires this lamp?
This pendant light uses a universal JC BI pin socket which takes any bi pin bulb, with a pin spacing of 4 mm to 6.35 mm. A 2.5 watt MR 11, a 1.5 watt bi pin or even a 20 watt halogen MR16 bulb will fit.
Does this come with its own power cord or do I connect it to a transformer?
This fixture comes standard with a 20" whip with bare wires. For 12 volt applications, you would require a transformer. For more info, please call the AQLighting Tech department at 800-865-7221.