|Top-Spec Epistar LEDs||18 Gauge Heavy Duty Wire||Gold Wire Welding||Precision Capacitors||Standard 8 amp Rectifiers|
ROPE LIGHT MUST BE UNCOILED BEFORE CONNECTING TO POWER
CONNECTING TO POWER WHILE STILL ON SPOOL WILL RESULT IN DAMAGE TO THE PRODUCT AND/OR FIRE,
AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY ON YOUR PRODUCT.
AQLIGHTING is excited to bring you this new, exclusive Endura rope . It has been completely redesigned using the highest quality components on the market, featuring the new and improved 513 Epistar diodes for maximum longevity and performance. We spared no expense designing the Endura Rope series to make it the best LED rope light you can buy. Brighter, better light coverage, more vivid colors, increased durability, and we back it up with a 5 year indoor warranty or a 3 year outdoor warranty. This cool white LED rope light comes standard with factory-attached power cord and end cap but is offered with additional accessory kits to allow you to cut and modify your LED rope light to suit your exact applications. The tube is treated for UV exposure to resist discoloration.
- Standard capacitors use 470Ω – Precision capacitors use 620Ω (Ω= ohms)
- Low temperature coefficient
- Excellent high frequency performance
- Operating ambient temperature -55°C to +155°C So the resistor will remain stable under all conditions.
- Greater moisture resistance
- Basically, the PRECISION CAPACITOR will greatly increase the lifetime of the rope.
GOLD WIRE WELDING
- SUPERIOR—electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, mechanical properties, curvature, breaking force, corrosion resistance, chemical stability
- Rope light has thousands of connections so gold wire welding is a superior process that will dramatically increase the lifespan.
HEAVY GAUGE COPPER WIRE
- We use 18 gauge copper wire which can be loaded up to 1500 watts. Standard 20 gauge has a maximum of 880 watts.
- Equates to more stable conductivity for a longer lifespan.
- A thicker wire is also more durable so you will have less problems due to manipulation.
|Material||UV-Protected Clear Flexible PVC|
|Diode Type||513 Epistar Diode|
|Power Draw||1.12w per foot|
|Light Output||~130 Lumens per foot|
|Color Temp||Cool White 5500K|
|Dimming Capacity||5% - 100%|
|Cut Marks||Every 30"|
|Dimensions||1/2" Diameter X 150'|
|Certifications||cETLus Listed for Indoor/Outdoor Use