AQLighting is proud to feature the Imperial White Cast Aluminum Outdoor Solar LED Post Cap by Classy Caps. This post cap light comes in an elegant white finish and is perfect for a variety of outdoor lighting applications. with it's modern design and solar powered battery. Features a weather resistant rugged cast aluminum construction with powder coated finish for a stylish appeal and to prevent any future corrosion. It's energy efficient solar LED's stay lit for up to 10 hours casting a brilliant bright light 3x brighter than standard LED's. With it's high-end solar technology and minimalist design this landscape deck post light will surely grant satisfaction and efficient lighting.
- Features an auto-off switch that also lights up automatically every night.
- Features a quick and easy Do It Yourself installation optimized for beginners.
- Manufactured from a durable cast aluminum featuring an elegant black powder coated finish.
- Power consumption is reduced with the energy efficient Solar LED's.
- Includes a high output surface mount LED for a brilliant white light casting 3x brighter than standard LED’s.
- This fixture will fit over an actual 5"x5" PVC Post.
- Includes 1 long life AA Ni-MH rechargeable solar battery for long term reliability.
- Outputs 15 Lumens / 4500 – 5500 Kelvin.
Imperial Post Cap Instructions
- 1) Twist the solar lid counter clockwise to remove from cap base as shown (fig.1).
- 2) Turn the auto / off switch to auto and twist the lid back into place.
- 3) Apply an exterior grade caulk to the bottom inside edge of the fixture before installation.
- 4) Press firmly down on the four corners of the fixture to secure cap to post.
- 5) Allow at least 8 hours of sunlight to fully charge the battery.
|Color Temperature||4500-5500 Kelvin Bright White|
|Bulb Type||Integrated LED|
|Power Type||Battery Operated, Solar|