Install or replace your outdated or low voltage lights with this post mount LED solar light lamp. The gas-light design of our solar LED lamp is classic and will add an elegant appeal to your front or back yard. Its beveled glass panes also add to the late 19th Century appeal. This traditional styled post mount solar LED lamp uses 6 super-bright LEDs enhanced by a special patented cone reflector to provide extremely bright light. It is manufactured with weather and rust resistant commercial grade, powder coated cast- aluminum which requires no maintenance. Using efficient solar-powered technology, the solar lamp LED lights are powered by built-in batteries charged daily by the sunlight. You can illuminate your patio, an entry, a gazebo or any outdoor area, from dusk till dawn, with the 6 energy efficient, super-bright LED's (Approx. 35w equiv).Worry-free, the solar lamp post turns on automatically at dusk and off at dawn. This model comes ready to install on your lamp post, pillar, deck, lawn or dirt. It can also be bolted (bolts included) on hard flat surfaces such as concrete or any column.
Easy to Use Heavy Duty Post Mount Light
- Crafted from high quality cast aluminum, this solar post mount light is designed to thrive in the rough conditions of an outdoor environment.
- The monocrystalline solar panel is protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability.
- It requires no electrical wiring for installation, making it the perfect replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
New Solar Technology
- The GS Solar LED Light Bulb is patented technology that takes the conventional idea of a light bulb and incorporates it into outdoor solar lamps and lamp posts.
- Combined with our patented cone reflector – this is a game changer that provides ample lighting with an elegant classic design
Multiple Mounting Options
- This Victorian Bulb Solar Lamp comes with 3 mounting options included and can be mounted anywhere you choose where ample sunshine is available
- Wall Mount — Allows the lamp to be mounted to any vertical surface such as a wall, fence, or column.
3” Pole Mount – Allows the lamp to be mounted to an existing electric or gas pole (after it has been safely disconnected and shut off) that has a 3” diameter which is the industry standard.
Flat Pier Bas – Allows the lamp to be mounted to any flat surface that has a minimum of a 6” diameter.
Dusk-to-Dawn Sensor with Brightness Adjustment
- This solar powered lamp is designed for dusk to-dawn-operation after its battery has been fully charged during the day.
- Easily change the brightness from high to low with the exterior switch.
- NOTE: If the panel isn’t getting enough direct sun to charge the battery to capacity, switch LED-brightness mode to economy mode to extend nightly light duration. In either mode, the cone reflector enhances the glow and multi-directional light dispersal.
An LED Fixture Built To Last
Every light fixture has an integrated Lithium-ion battery pack that is good for about 1,000 charges. Once the battery exceeds its life – all you will need to do is simply replace the battery and you are good to go for the next 3 years. Additionally, the GS Solar LED Light Bulb has a 10-year lifespan (50,000 hours), lasting the life of the unit which is 10 years.
One year limited warranty against defects in construction.
|Battery Capacity||3000 mAh|
|Bulb Life||50,000 Hours|
|Bulb Temperature||2700K Warm White|
|Light Output||150 Lumens|
|Light Duration||~ 12 Hours|
(Flat Pier Base)
|9" x 9" x 15"|
|9" x 9" x 18"|
|9" x 11" x 18"|