AQL's Die-Cast Pagoda Area Lights' quality is unmatched at the best price built and designed to withstand all weathers and the process of time.
AQL's pagoda lights are designed for ease of installation and maintenance. Simply remove the 3 screws on the top tier of the pagoda light to remove the tiered layers and unscrew the glass jar diffuser and that's it!
We offer the 3 tier pagoda light with either a JC Bi-Pin or Medium Base socket so with either bulb choice, we got you covered.
Definitely not your average ground stake, our heavy duty super stake is designed to never rust or corrode for life. Its exaggerated size and our exclusive patented "ground stab" fins both combine to provide the strongest maximum foundation for your fixture. WARNING: Please identify the placement of your ground stake first. Our super stake is made to not move over time, it will be difficult to remove once installed. Isn't this what a true ground stake should do?
Install a photocell on your low voltage transformer and never have to worry about turning your LED area landscape lights on again.
Our LED Area Light comes standard with a 12 volt 1.6 watts cool white or warm white LED bulb.
This aluminum LED area lighting fixture is designed to works on a 12 volt line and requires a low voltage transformer.
Free Items Included!
These items come free with our Area Lights:
- 1 X LED-PAT3R Fixture
- 1 X Heavy Duty Generations Stake (12V only)
- 1 X 12V 2w LED Cool/Warm White JC Bi-Pin Bulb
- 1 X Frosted High Impact Glass Jar Diffuser
Lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion.
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- Lifetime guarantee not to rust or corrode
- WireGuard™ dual bushing system protects wires from shearing
- UL approved JC Bi-Pin or Medium Base socket with 24" 16ga high-temp leads with bare copper ground wire
- Polished mirror reflector
- Frosted, heavy duty, high impact glass jar diffuser
- Powder coat finish
- (Optional)Base Mounting
- Exclusive modular stem design
|Socket||UL Approved JC Bi-Pin or E26 Medium Base|
|Bulb Type||Cluster JC Bi-Pin or A19 (depending on socket choice)|
|Mounting||Ground or Surface|