Illuminate every space with confidence and style
The Reliable Partner For All Your Lighting Needs.
+40 Year Experience
With over 40 years of lighting expertise,
we focus in providing the best customer
experience and great quality products
Shipping & Quickship
Free Shipping on items over $100 and
Quickship for selected items placed by
5pm PST ship same day.
Stress Free & Easy Returns
We provide a 14-day, stress free return
and exchange policy on the majority of
AQLighting takes directional landscape lighting one step further with the angled shield in ground well light kit. This money saving light bundle includes x3 LEDPGC3 fixtures, x3 LED MR16 bulbs, 100ft of 16 gauge burial cable, and an outdoor rated transformer. The energy efficiency is uncanny, and the LED opportunity virtually eliminates the need to worry about voltage drop on your installation. The angled shield cover is used to avoid bulb glare while illuminating the layers of foliage in your yard. With the directional cover, these in ground fixtures can enhance the control of your lighting design. Angled shield covers are best used to up light trees and flower beds. Their design draws the eye to the object being illuminated, while virtually eliminating the distraction of bulb glare that can occur with a non-directional flood light.
Outdoor In Ground Light Kit
- Energy efficient outdoor lighting option that couples LED with our angled shield in ground well light fixtures.
- DIY 12v, LED in ground well light kit provides:
- 3 angled shield covered composite fixtures
- 3 LED MR16 3.6w bulbs
- 100ft of 16 gauge direct burial cable
- 150w transformer
- Draw attention to the gorgeous trees, bushes, and textured retaining walls in your yard with this DIY in ground well light kit.
Durable and Reliable
- A brass shield is combined with heavy-duty composite in ground fixtures for this kit to ensure they will withstand the harsh elements of unpredictable weather conditions.
- Each fixture comes with a convex, watertight lens which allows moisture to run off the face of the fixture, and is recommended for areas with higher humidity.
- For a slight increase, a modern look is available with the flat lens and will provide a sleek appearance to each of the outdoor lights.
- In the event you are looking for further protection from destructive bugs, select our Injecta-seal option.
- It would be best to utilize the tighter beams for this directional lighting kit.
- A 30 degree beam spread, coupled with the angled shield will intentionally illuminate your intended location.
- Depending on your application a wider 45 degree beam spread or a 15 degree could also work beautifully.
|Material (Body)||ABS Composite|
|Socket Type||JC Bi-Pin|
|Bulb Type||GU5.3 MR16|
|Power Rating||50w Max|
|Mounting||In Ground / Below Grade|
|Fixture Weight||~3.5 lbs|