Commercial grade ABS composite materials provide a strong reliable housing for this low voltage in ground well light. Multiply that by 3 and you have a complete kit to get started on a residential or business landscape lighting project. The 12v system requires minimal power, and makes installation a breeze helping the average person avoid high labor costs associated with installing a higher voltage system. This starter kit is perfect for those people looking to add a few more durable in-ground well lights to their outdoor living areas or for do-it-yourself enthusiasts. AQLIGHTING's DIY Kit provides everything you need: 3 LED Composite In Ground Well Lights, 3 LED Par36 bulbs, 100ft of 16 gauge burial cable, 150 watt transformer, and your choice of open face or grill cover options. Enjoy your outdoor living spaces after the sun goes down with this easy to install low voltage, in ground well light exterior lighting kit.
Got You Covered
- Beauty in having options, select the right cover for your light fixture’s placement.
- Utilize the open face cover for the highest light output in lower traffic areas. The glass lens will be exposed with an open face cover, so place these fixtures in garden beds or isolated planters.
- Our flat grill face cover is perfect for walkway or pathway lighting options. The grill provides protection for the PAR36 bulb making it an easy choice for higher traffic outdoor recreation areas.
- Included with each in ground light fixture is our industry leading 5w LED PAR36.
- The LED PAR36 offers color options to meet your designer needs. Select a soft warm white, crisp cool white, or our unique moon white to customize your landscape lighting.
- For further customization our LED PAR36 bulbs offer different beam spreads such as a tight spotlight, wide spotlight or flood beam angles, so no matter your lighting project, we'll make sure it shines brilliantly.
Down to Earth
- Well lighting needs to be constructed to take excessive outdoor exposure in hot and cold weather climates, the ABS composite is highly durable and won't rust or corrode like its aluminum rivals.
- The lens is a tempered, heat resistant glass and comes with a silicone gasket to help seal the fixture from dust and water.
- Down to the details, AQLighting has this fixture built to stand the test of time. The screws are brass, this is important to note because they don't rust.
- The wiring is UL listed direct burial cable, and for those looking for extra protection from moisture we recommend utilizing our Injecta-Seal option.
- 3x LEDGC4B Fixtures
- 3x LED Par36 Bulbs
- 1x 100ft of 16 Gauge Burial Cable
- 1x 150W Outdoor Rated Transformer
|Power Rating||50w Max|
|Lens||Heat Resistant Flat Glass|
|Mounting||In Ground / Below Grade|
|Wiring||9' SVT LV Lead|
|Dimensions||6.75" Diameter X 4.5" Height|