Note: For longer runs, some applications may experience Voltage Drop. Click to learn more.
N.S.C. System Connection Example
The AQLIGHTING low voltage in ground composite enclosed well light runs on 12V, is easy to install and will give a great look to your landscaping job. Light up trees, walls and more with this ultra durable in-ground lighting fixture. Designed in the USA, the PGC4B-CG is built to last a life time. Choose from one of the covers below to suit your needs. Make the PGC4B-CG in-ground well light truck proof by choosing our flat grill below. Our in-ground well light comes with a watertight flat glass lens which will minimize dried condensation on your fixture. The PGC4B-CG low voltage in ground lights have been designed for installation directly into the dirt making it an easy to install in-ground light.
Solid Cast Composite Construction
- Crafted from high quality solid cast composite material, the PGC4B-CG in-ground well light is designed to thrive in the harsh environment of the great outdoors.
- Featuring a WireGuard™ bushing, our in-ground well light has an additional level of protection to help avoid any accidental sheering of your wiring.
State of the Art Lighting
- We are using some of the newest, most efficient and reliable LED's available today for it's LED PAR36 bulbs with over 40,000 hours of life span rating vs less than 2,000 for halogen and a 3,100K color temperature.
No Splice Connection Wiring System
- With AQLIGHTING's N.S.C. system, installing your lights will be very easy. Each point of contact is tool-free, watertight and can be connected in ~5 seconds saving you time and labor with the ability to service your lights in seconds without removing the entire system.
- In preparation for your project, keep in mind that AQL offers both 12 Gauge and 16 Gauge NSC wiring to best suit your application.
- The system is also easily expandable, allowing you to dynamically change your lighting projects at moments notice.
We designed the PGC4B-CG composite in-ground well light kits to function on 12V. 12V systems require a low voltage transformer.
- 6 X PGC-4B Fixture
- 6 X PAR36 Bulbs
- 1 X 30ft NSC Power Connector
- 5 X 15ft NSC Jumpers
- 5 X 15ft NSC T-Connectors
- 1 X Outdoor Rated Transformer
One year limited warranty against defects in construction.
|N/A - Terminal Leads
|Heat Resistant Flat Glass Lens
|In-Ground / Below Grade
Spec Sheet Download
Intro to NSC (No Splice Connection) Systems
Retrofitting your In-Ground Landscape Lighting
Tree Uplighting Demonstration
How to Use The No Splice Connection (NSC) System
Illuminate every space with confidence and style
The Reliable Partner For All Your Lighting Needs.
+40 Year Experience
With over 40 years of lighting expertise,
we focus in providing the best customer
experience and great quality products
Shipping & Quickship
Free Shipping on items over $100 and
Quickship for selected items placed by
1pm PST ship same day.
Stress Free & Easy Returns
We provide a 30-day, stress free return
and exchange policy on the majority of