This pro-pack includes 6 area lights constructed from raw copper. This newly designed, energy efficient and made of the best quality copper and components making it a lifetime fixture. Great for lighting gardens, landscape pathways, marking patios and gazebos or lining driveways. If you like the raw copper look, you can apply clear to preserve that shiny look or if you prefer that aged patina look of copper, simply let it age over time. This outdoor fixture uses a JC Bi-Pin socket, which gives amazing flexibility in bulb selection, including our exclusive 120V LED crystal series light bulb. Featuring the latest in LED technology, this raw copper area light uses less energy than a halogen bulb, and your bulb will last for years longer too! With your choice of stem heights, you can customize your fixture to your exact needs.
Includes Everything You Need
- 6 x LED-PASH-L-212-RC Raw Copper Fixture
- 6 x Raw Copper 11" Stem
- 6 x 2w LED Cool or Warm White JC Bi-Pin Cluster
- 6 x In-Ground Mounting Stakes
- 1 x Outdoor Rated Transformer
- For a more controlled output, select a timer option for the transformer.
- High-grade steel transformers are available for additional charge as well.
- 1 x 100ft 16ga Direct Burial Cable
High Quality Raw Copper Fixture
- Features a 2-tier canopy design.
- Two stage design for easy maintenance. Simply screw on the shade onto your 11" stem.
- Made out of Raw Copper, this fixture will naturally patina overtime, giving a darker organic look.
LED JC Bi-Pin Bulbs Included
- We provide these fixtures with an LED Warm White/Cool White 2.3W JC Bi-Pin.
- LED bulbs last far, far longer than its incandescent counterpart, typically lasting up to 25,000 hours.
- The chip on board LED diode is encased in acrylic to protect the diode from moisture.
AQL offers some of the newest, most efficient and reliable LED's available today for it's LED JC Bi-Pin Cluster bulbs with over 40,000 hours of life span rating vs less than 2,000 for halogen and a 3,100K color temperature.
We designed our brass area light kits to function on 12V or 120V. 12V systems require a low voltage transformer
One year limited warranty against defects in construction.
Area Light Specifications
|Socket Type||UL Certified JC Bi-Pin (E230758)|
|Bulb Type||JC Bi-Pin Cluster|
|Power Rating||50w Max|
|Mounting||Ground / Surface|
|Fixture Weight||2.12 lbs.|