Note: For longer runs, some applications may experience Voltage Drop. Click to learn more.
N.S.C. System Connection Example
Cutting edge but incredibly affordable, the LEDIGK-5BCG kit features huge energy savings, heavy duty materials and all the parts and pieces you need to complete your in ground lighting projects. This cost efficient bundle includes x6 PGC3B fixtures, x6 RGBCW LED bulbs, x5 NSC jumpers, x5 NSC T-connectors, x1 power connector, and an outdoor rated transformer. Each of the well lights is crafted from ABS composite while the curved grill cover is made of solid cast brass and is available in black, bronze and raw brass. The socket assembly of this LED well light is adjustable, allowing you to change the angle of the light out 30° in either direction, giving you greater control over light direction than traditional well lights. The PGC5B fixtures are compatible with AQLighting's cutting edge N.S.C. wiring system, meaning all your light fixtures connections are IP68 rated, watertight and can be connected without cutting and/or splicing. Additionally, the N.S.C. system is easily expandable and serviceable, making the process of adding new lights or repairing existing fixtures in your system a seamless process. These LED well lights can be installed in almost every environment (soil, sand, gravel, concrete if used with the optional installation sleeve) so it's a great general purpose uplight.
Got You Covered
- For a higher degree of protection, AQLighting is now pairing our PGC5B fixture with a full cast brass curved grill cover, available in bronze, black or raw brass finish options.
- Perfect for lighting applications where the fixture is exposed to falling debris, the Open Cover sports high durability with clear lighting output.
- This LED in ground light is our go-to 5" diameter fixture for shrubbery and tree up-lighting applications.
- Tailor your lighting experience by setting each fixture as its own individual zone or controlling all fixtures simultaneously. With RGBCW control, you can establish up to four different zones for personalized light displays.
- The CW in RGBCW provides complete control over the white hue, allowing you to set it anywhere in the range of 2200k to 5000k. This flexibility ensures seamless integration with your existing outdoor lighting, eliminating concerns about mismatched bulb coloration.
- Unlock a spectrum beyond the traditional red, green, and blue with RGB functionality. The included remote offers a full range of colors, allowing you to create dynamic displays. Celebrate the 4th of July with red, white, and blue or set an eerie ambiance with orange, purple, and cool white for a spooky haunted house. The color possibilities are limitless, offering endless creative potential.
RGBCW Remote Controller
- Manage your landscape lights effortlessly or create a playful holiday light display with just one click. Our user-friendly system puts control at your fingertips.
- Unleash your creativity with the color wheel, allowing you to craft playful mixes of colors. Alternatively, effortlessly set the perfect white hue to seamlessly match your existing light display.
- Transform your outdoor ambiance from the comfort of a lawn chair. Easily switch up your light displays to celebrate holidays or enhance decorations for family gatherings, adding a touch of magic to every moment.
RGBCW Mr16 Bulb
- Bring your landscape to life effortlessly with vibrant colors or pristine white hues, perfectly tailored to complement any ambiance or occasion.
- Unleash your creativity and craft captivating light displays with playful mixes of colors. Alternatively, effortlessly set the perfect tone to enhance your existing lighting setup, ensuring a seamless and stunning visual experience.
- Whether the dog decided the remote was a chew toy or the kids brought it for a swim, we've got you covered. Our bulbs offer app control, ensuring you can manage your lights hassle-free even if the unexpected that we expected happens
- For on-the-go control, our Android and iPhone apps are available. Simply Click Here to download and experience the convenience of managing your lights from your mobile device.
No Splice Connection Wiring System
Introducing the No Splice Connection System (NSC): The easiest way to illuminate your landscape! Designed for the average joe looking to enhance their outdoor space with landscape lighting, NSC saves you time and requires no knowledge of connecting wires or lighting applications. Our patented system features threaded male and female adapters, allowing you to effortlessly connect fixtures together. Say goodbye to splicing wires and hello to a simple screw-on technique! With NSC, multiple fixtures can be easily connected, thanks to our T-connector, X-connector, Jumpers, and Power Connects. Available in various lengths, our cables cater to any application. It's plug-and-play, making installation a breeze. No more exposed wires or complex installations! Experience the convenience and simplicity of NSC today. Illuminate your landscape with ease and transform your outdoor space into a stunning oasis. Upgrade to NSC and let your lights shine bright!
- 6x PGC3B Fixtures
- 6x RGBCW LED Bulbs
- 1x Outdoor Rated Transformer w/ Timer
- 1x 30ft NSC Power Connector
- 5x 15ft NSC T-Connectors
- 5x 15ft NSC Jumpers
|8" N.S.C. 2-Pin Lead
|In Ground / Below Grade / Concrete (with sleeve)