N.S.C. System Connection Example
A true DIY underwater light system is now capable of changing to a variety of colors, as well as a white bulb hue range from 2700k to 6500k, giving the ultimate level of lighting control. The low voltage, 12v underwater cast brass spotlight kit provides 3 cast brass, fully submersible underwater spotlights, 2 power cord jumpers to easily link your fixtures, 2 t-connectors to provide installation flexibility, a 15ft power cord, as well as an outdoor transformer. AQLighting created this RGBW kit for unmatched lighting control, from RGBW technology to the no-splice connection (NSC). These underwater rated spotlights can be fully immersed in your pond, fountain, or buried in the earth to be used in place of an in ground spot light. With the NSC connection, and the remote for full lighting control, you can easily install this outdoor lighting kit for the most customized lighting experience to date.
- Set each fixture as its own individual zone, or control all the fixtures at once, the RGBW control allows you to set up to 4 different zones of control for customized light displays.
- The W in RGBW gives you full control to set the hue of white anywhere in the range of 2700k to 6500k, allowing you to add to your current outdoor lighting without fear of mismatched bulb coloration.
- The RGB allows more than just the red, green, blue -- use the remote for a full range of colors! Enjoy red, white, and blue for the 4th of July and orange, purple, and cool white for a spooky haunted house. The color possibilities are endless!
- Control your landscape lights with ease or set a playful holiday light display with one click.
- Use the color wheel for playful mixes of color or set the perfect white hue to match your existing light display effortlessly.
- Change your light displays from the comfort of a lawn chair to celebrate holidays or enhance your decorations for family celebrations.
No Splice Connection NSC
- Install your entire landscape light system without wire strippers, AQLighting’s NSC system saves you installation time and effort.
- Each connection from the fixture, to the jumper, to the power cord, to the transformer is tool free - saving excessive labor and making it simple for the average homeowner to personally update their own lighting.
- A light system that expands with ease, the NSC can add another fixture by simply connecting another jumper or t-connector. It is that simple.
- Made out of heavy duty ABS, this transformer is rated for outdoor usage and will withstand almost any weather condition.
- This transformer features a built-in photocell for automatic operation as well as an hour timer.
- The PTX60 includes a power breaker for protection against potential electrical surges.
|Socket Type||GU5.3 JC Bi-Pin|
|Power Rating||35w Max|
|Wiring||8" N.S.C. 2-Pin Lead|
|Mounting||Surface Mounting Base|
This unit is an NSC light fixture, which means that it offers the same benefits as commercial grade lighting, but without the need for hard wiring. The NSC system uses a water-tight 2-pin connection, each of which is IP68 rated—to ensure wiring is protected and the polarity is consistent.
The most common cause of damage in submersible pond & fountain lights are due to user error during installation. Therefore it's crucial to choose high quality fixtures that offer multiple safeguards from user error and a strong build construction to maximize the fixture's longevity.