12" x 24" Canvas Light Sheet by American Lighting. Cuttable and dimmable, this 2 pack tape light kit is perfect for back lighting semi-transparent counter tops, architectural features and more! This glorious tape light features up to 2050 lumens in any of the three (3000/4000/5000 Kelvin) color temperatures and has a load rating of up to 220lbs per sheet increasing its durability. Bring life to your canvas tape light by selecting a power supply option offered with a range of different wattages for desired power outputs. The canvas sheet also features a 3M peel and stick adhesive backing to allow for a quick, easy, and secure installation. When purchasing the canvas kit you will receive x2 12"x24" canvas LED sheets, x1 24" power wire, and x4 12" jumper wires. A x4 pack of 2" jumper wires is offered in the accessories option as well for side-by-side applications. With its high-end specifications and ability to be cut and placed almost anywhere, this canvas LED light sheet from American Lighting is ideal for quality back lighting.
- Features built in terminal ports on each side for easy connections.
- Includes integrated 1/2" stand-offs that are spaced every 8" with a load rating of 35lbs. (220lbs per sheet)
- Features 2050Lm per sheet. (3000K/4000K/5000K)
- Offers 1" x 1" vertical and 0.7" x 0.7" horizontal cuttability.
- Features a dimming range of 5-100%.
- On-site cuttable for an accurate fit.
- Offers a 50,000 hour lifespan.
- Has a max run of 96 watts (4.5 sheets total).
Oxford Post Cap Instructions
- Do not exceed the maximum run of 96W in any single run. Use only the 24V DC power supply (sold separately).
- Cut increments are clearly marked on the LED Sheet light (every 1” x 1”). Ensure an even cut along the dashed line.
- To use the attached wire connectors, gently push the stripped wire tip into the terminal port of the connector.
- When connecting power or linking two pieces of LED sheet together, ensure to match polarity: + to + and - to -. Copper conductor points can be used to solder connections if necessary.
- Mount tape light using the 3M® adhesive on back of the LED sheet. Once the protective backing is removed, the tape should be placed on the prepared mounting surface and not be repositioned, removed, or re-used. For best results, let adhesive cure 24 hours prior to first use. Screws can also be used to mount at the designated screw hole locations marked on the surface of the LED sheet.
|Color Temperature||3000K / 4000K / 5000K|
|Input Voltage||24V DC|
|IP Rating||IP54 - Damp Location|
|Lumens||2050 LM (per sheet)|
|Rated Life||50,000 Hours|
|Dimensions||12" X 24" X 0.47"|
|Operating Temp||-20°C(4°F) to 45°C(113°F)|
Driver Spec Sheet Download
Canvas Light Instructions