|SINGLE LEAD PUCK||DIMMABLE||ADJUSTABLE SWIVEL||RECESSED OR SURFACE MOUNTED||120V LED|
AQLIGHTING's most popular under cabinet LED kitchen overhead puck light. The AQUCCPKLED Single Lead version is used either a single light system or as the end link for your multi-light system. This fixture outputs minimal heat to avoid cabinet warping. Designed in California, this is simply put the best in its class.
- Ultra high output chip-on-board LED kitchen lighting technology delivering 325 lumens of warm white light.
- Ultra wide beam spread will cover a large surface area with a single puck light.
- Dimmable LED puck light, tested and works with incandescent, magnetic low voltage and electronic dimmers, we recommend Lutron electronic dimmers.
- *The Lutron dimmer/switch offered with this product is available in a variety of colors to suit your design needs. Please click here or call 1-(800)-865-7221 for alternative color options.
Up to Date LED Technology
- Dimmable with most wall/box dimmers
- Warm White 2700K Color Temperature
- 90+ CRI meets Title 24's requirement
- 325 Lumen (65% brighter than most competing puck lights)
- 50,000+ Hour Operational Lifetime
The Best in Under Cabinet Lighting
- Dimmable LED Puck Light
- Swivel Technology allows you to acheive greater light angle control
- High Grade Metal Construction
- Can be linked up to 20 units
Hassle Free Installation
- Recessed installation is as simple as drilling a 2 5/16" hole and snapping into place
- Surface mounted installation only requires the included 2 mounting screws
- Hardwire or Plug in powering options
Power Cord Included!
- Included is one 75-Inch power cord.
- Simply plug the female end into the male end of the puck light and plug it into any standard US outlet and you are ready to go.
One year warranty against defects in construction.
|Material||Metal Housing / Plastic Diffuser|
|Voltage||120V 60Hz AC|
|Light Output||325 Lumens|
|Color Temperature||Warm White (2700K)|
|Dimming Capacity||Full Range from Wall Dimmer|
|Wiring||16.5" Puck Wiring / 75" Power Cord|
|Rated Lifetime||50,000+ Hours|
|Dimensions||2.75" O.D. X 1" Height|
|Certifications||cETLus / Conforms to UL STD 153 / 90+ CRI meets Title 24's requirements|