|HANGING BARN PENDANT||16" SHADE DIAMETER||HIGH QUALITY WHITE REFLECTIVE UNDERCOAT||UNIQUE 2-PIECE DESIGN||LED READY|
The latest and greatest in a long line of vintage barn style fixtures, the AQ-PENST series pendant lights are the vanguard of ceiling pendants. Powder coated in black, white, red, blue or specialty finished in antique brass or copper, this barn style ceiling light brings class and value to any location. Featuring an LED-ready medium base Edison socket, this pendant is best showcased with one of our vintage LED filament bulbs for soft accent lighting or when paired with a high efficiency LED reflector bulb, generates perfect working light conditions. The beautiful white undercoat makes sure you get the most from your bulb while the fixture's lip prevents bulb glare from annoying observers. Available with a ~6 foot drop cord, the AQ-PENST-1443 is the perfect addition to your LED pendant lighting projects.
16" Shade: 16" Diameter X 10" Height X 2 ½" Diameter of Top of Fixture X 3 ¼" Height of Top of Fixture
High Quality Interior/Exterior Finish
- Each finish option is carefully chosen to bring out the most of your environment.
- Available in black, bronze, white, red, copper and blue top finishes. Each finish has a high quality white reflective undercoat.
Recessed UL Certified Medium Base Socket
- Our in house recessed socket design allows the bulb to go about 2 inches deeper into the shade vs our competitors. This small feature drastically improves the aesthetics of the fixture and greatly diminishing the glare of the bulb making this the perfect large pendant light.
- UL rated means you can safely hardwire this 16" hanging pendant for 120V applications. Our fixture is also rated for outdoor use.
- WARNING: AVOID DIRECT CONTACT WITH WATER
Unique Two Piece Design
- We at AQLIGHTING have brought you a pendant light with a one of a kind two piece assembly design.
- Simply install your base and then attach your fixture's shade and your AQ-PENST-1443 is ready to go cutting your labor time to install in half.
Stylish Finish Options
- Choose from black, bronze, white, red, copper, and blue top finishes to match your desired aesthetic.
- Each finish is complemented by a high-quality white reflective undercoat for enhanced lighting performance.
- The carefully chosen finish options bring style and sophistication to any space, making the pendant light a standout feature.
|Voltage||120V 60Hz AC|
|Socket Type||UL Certified E26 Medium Base (E105933)|
|Bulb Type||PAR / BR Reflector / A19|
|Power Rating||60w Max|
|Mounting||Wall / Surface|
|Size||16" Diameter X 10" Height X 59" Cord Length (Overall Length: 71")|
Frequently Asked Questions
120V 16 Inch Commercial Grade Vintage Barn Hanging Pendant - AQ-PENST
Is this a shiny copper finish?
This is a beautiful raw copper finish. It does not have any high clear gloss on top. If you desire that, easy to add on.
Are finishes are available?
Our AQ-PENST series pendant lights come in blue, red, bronze, black, white, copper finishes
Can the cord length be adjusted?
Yes, simply pull the excess cable through the ceiling canopy to your desired length and re-clamp. We also have experienced electrical contractors available for professional installation, please call us at 800.895.7221 for more info.
Can I purchase my own cord and replace it with the one that the fixture comes with?
Yes but we recommend to hiring one of our electrical contractors to do the job. The common and neutral wires are riveted to the socket so the entire socket needs to be replaced or you can simply cut and splice the new wires to the wires on the socket. Please remember that modifying the fixture from its original condition will void the warranty.
Can this be used outdoors?
Although this pendant light is not outdoor rated, many of our customers have installed them in outdoor rooms with great success, by making sure it's protected from direct contact with rain.
Is this hardwired or plug in? Thanks!
This pendant is designed for hardwire installations. We offer electric contractors for professional installation, please call us at 800.895.7221 for more info.