|INDUSTRY LEADING DESIGN||HIGH LUMEN OUTPUT||IP65 RATING||PLUG AND PLAY INSTALLATION||WARM WHITE / COOL WHITE|
We have designed and built this amazing LED under cabinet light system to the best standard in the LED lighting industry and even made it IP65 rated meaning it is rated for outdoor moist applications:
- Industry Leading Customizable System Design
- Easy installation - Peel 'N Stick - Plug & Light and Fully Dimmable.
- Jumpers effortlessly connect the electrical current without undesired light output - That's right! jump to the next cabinet.
- Peel 'N Stick installation - 3M self adhesive tape creates a strong permanent bond to the majority of clean surfaces.
- Virtually invisible - So slim even the narrowest of rails are able to conceal the under cabinet lighting.
- IP65 Rated for outdoor use - The epoxy coat protects the light from moist conditions and makes clean up easy!
- Minimal Heat Generated
- Energy Efficient at a Great Price!
Before ordering, please read the following:
While most customers love the large amount of light output, we understand that clients want the option to use a lower light setting. This is why we went the extra mile to get dimmable DC drivers so that you can adjust the output from full illumination to low mood/accent lighting when used in conjuction with a Maestro dimming light switch. Available in 40w and 75w capacities, these sleek DC driver transformers are ready to run your entire LED tape light installation. Call 1.800.865.7221 for further information on these amazing transformers.
AQL is manufacturing this custom under cabinet lighting system on a low voltage circuit for the following reasons:
- 12 volts installation are not subject to permits and codes in most states.
- In the case you accidentally splice a wire, you will not get a dangerous shock.
- Lower power consumption is making this product environmentally friendly.
- Low heat output means no heat damage will occur on decks, railings, greenhouses, stairs, steps, kitchen and bathroom cabinets, closets, etc...
- When used in a working area like a kitchen, they can be wiped down in cases of accidental splash of food preparation, dust, etc...
|Length:||8" / 12" / 16"|
Manual and GuideWarranty
1 year warranty. We will replace any burned out sections during the first year at no cost to you.
|Material||Copper Board Sealed with Silicone Epoxy|
|Power Draw||2.16w per Foot|
|Bulb Spacing||1" Between Diodes|
|Light Output||144 Lumens per Foot / 162 Lumens per Foot|
|Color Temp||Warm White 3000K / Cool White 5000K|
|Strip Lengths||8" / 12" / 16"|
|Mounting||3M Self Adhering Double Sided Tape|
|Certifications||IP65 Protection Against Dust and Water Jets|