AQLIGHTING's DIY RGB LED Tape Light provides 16ft of super strong, self adhesive 3m tape light for fast and easy installation. The AQOL-56-60FP-60-12-RGB has about 18 LEDs per foot at a power consumption of approximnately 4.4 watts per foot. Leave the tool belt in the garage, grab two rags and some windex, and your tape light - that is all you’ll need. This DIY RGB Tape Light can be installed for kitchen under cabinet lighting, garage workspace, toe kick under vanities, or under your nightstands for those midnight trips to the kitchen or bathroom. The adhesive backing makes the installation easy and the designer applications nearly limitless. First, use a rag and some windex to clean the surface where you plan to install your tape light. Then dry the area well with the second rag. Finally, measure, stick, and plug your tape light in. With over 100,000 hours of life span you can use the remote control to play with the colors or dim the lights, AQLIGHTING is proud to offer a product that allows you to complete your project with ease.
Tape Light Technology
- Each spool has a tape light run of 16.4' consuming 72-watts max per spool.
- Using current day technology, this under cabinet tape light comes with long lasting LED Diodes, that will provide energy efficient, bright lighting.
- The RGB capability allows our client’s the ability to select any color of the rainbow to display, and even play with lighting effects such as flashing or color cycling to celebrate.
- Don’t bother with the power tools, and keep your wire cutters in the bag. This DIY RGB Tape Light Kit is built for the average person to install.
- The 12v tape light is designed to plug into a common household outlet with a transformer already built in.
- The 3m adhesive backing makes mounting as simple as peel and stick. This DIY kit provides anyone with the opportunity to improve their home.
Plug & Play!
- Pair this with one of our plug in transformers and your lighting system is ready to go!
- The dimmer and remote control system is designed to plug right in as well.
- Simple process for some high tech applications.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
|Material||Copper Board with Silicone Epoxy|
|Power Draw||4.4 Watts per Foot(72w per Reel)|
|Light Output||~150 Lumens per Foot (Depending on Selected Color)|
|# of LEDs||~18 LEDs per Foot|
|LED Type||SMD 5050|
|Rating||IP67 Rated Against Water and Dust Particles (not submersible)|
|Cutting Lengths||Cuttable Every 3.9"|
|Mounting||3M Double Sided Tape|