Combine the everyday applications of warm white and the festive holiday lighting of themed lighting into a single LED tape light solution and you get the AQOL RGBW system. Using 24V DC input and using just ~7w per foot, the AQOL RGBW can output just about any color you can name but also has native warm white LED diode to give you true warm white light output. This 16.4' spool is shrink-wrapped, rating it IP67, perfect for outdoor lighting applications but also measures ~0.1" tall, allowing it to be discretely mounted to just about any countertop or interior surface. The backside of the LED tape light is coated in 3M adhesive, making installation a snap; simply peel off the protective coating and attach it the desired surface. Should the need arise, the AQOL RGBW is marked with cut points which means you can trim the system down to size, customize it to your exact specifications to accomplish your lighting goals.
The Color Spectrum at your Fingertips
- Pair this tape light with one of our controllers to get the full advantage of the RGBW spectrum.
- With many settings and color options to choose from, this light fixture will fit into any scenario.
- Perfect for general lighting or party situations.
Safe Low Voltage 24V DC Driver
- Every light fixture needs a power source and the AQOL system is no different; however, AQLIGHTING designed this system from the ground up to be as DIY friendly as possible.
- Our range of 24V DC drivers are either completely plug and play or incredibly simple to wire up and the added bonus of using low voltage is that the risk of electric shock is substantially reduced.
- Perfect for the weekend warriors and professional contractors alike!
Protective Diffuser Channel
- Especially for outdoor lighting applications, you are exposing your LED tape light system to hazards like dust, water and other local environmental hazards.
- Why not bolster your tape light's defenses with AQLIGHTING's aluminum mounting channel.
- The mounting channel enforces a rigid straight line of lighting and diffuses the LED tape light's output to eliminate hot spots.
|Diode Type||SMD5060 (RGB) / SMD2835 (WW)|
|Power Draw||7.01w per foot|
|Light Output||426.7 lumens per foot|
|Diode Count||~29 diodes per foot|
|Color Temp||RGB + 3000K Warm White|
|Rated Lifetime||50,000+ Hours|
|Dimensions||16.4' X 0.551" X 0.1"|
|Cuttable||Every 4 ⅞"|
|Certifications||IP67 Rated / cULus Listed|