AQLighting is excited to feature the Vintage Style Solar LED Barn Light by Classy Caps! This Edison style fixture offers new technology while maintaining the design and characteristics of a classic farmhouse style barn light. Featuring a long life 3.7V rechargeable battery, an on/off toggle switch, and an Edison style LED bulb for warm natural light. Add this fixture to your porch, garage, shed, barn or anywhere for a nice country charm. Constructed in a heavy duty cast aluminum housing & wall plate paired with a metal gooseneck hook all powder coated in a durable matte dark bronze.
- Edison style LED light bulb for warm natural light (replaceable).
- Lights up automatically every night - includes ON/OFF switch.
- Manufactured from heavy duty, weather resistant cast aluminum.
- Durable dark bronze matte powder coat painted finish.
- Long life 3.7V rechargeable battery.
- Quick & Easy do-it-yourself installation.
- 70 Lumens / 2700-3000 Kelvin.
How It Works
- The solar panel converts sunlight energy into electricity during the day. The photocell automatically turns the light on at night with the electricity stored in the batteries. It requires no wiring, because it runs off the sunlight energy to recharge the batteries so there is no cost to run the solar fixture.
- The number of hours the light stays on depends on your geographical location, weather conditions and seasonal sunlight availability. Allow 24 hours for the fixture to fully charge. Avoid placing the fixture by other light sources, such as street lights or porch lights, this may cause the solar light to turn off automatically.
- Easy “Do-It-Yourself” installation.
|Color Temperature||Soft White (2700K-3200K)|
|Fixture Color/Finish||Matte Dark Bronze|
|Bulb Type||Integrated Edison Style LED|
|Voltage||3.7V Rechargeable Battery|
|Mount Type||Wall Mount|