AQLIGHTING designs its products in Southern California and is proud to offer the PU-SSDX-898 stainless steel underwater light fixture at the lowest price on the Internet. Water-tight, heavy duty and LED compatible, the PU-SSDX-898 fixture can take whatever the elements throw its way. Please be aware that when using underwater fixtures, you must avoid using strong acid chemicals in that body of water as it will destroy the fixtures. For more detailed information, please click here.
The PU-SSDX-89 submersible light fixture features a UL certified JC Bi-Pin socket, which is LED-ready for those who demand high energy efficiency lamping options. The PU-SSDX-898 stainless steel underwater light also comes pre-wired with 24' of SVT UL certified underwater cable that exits via the side of the fixture near the bottom, allowing you to hook the fixture up to your transformer the moment you receive it.
The PU-SSDX-898 underwater lighting fixture use MR16 light bulbs at 12V halogen and LED lighting. Visit our incandescent bulbs or our LED bulbs page.
We designed the PU-SSDX-898 fixture to work with a 12v low voltage, you will need a low voltage transformer to power this fixture.
Free Items Included!
- 1 x Heavy Duty Underwater Cable
- 1 x Adjustable Stainless Steel Aiming Bracket w/ Surface Base
- 1 x Screw Assembly Parts Pack
Lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Lifetime Guarantee not to Rust or Corrode
- WireGuard™ Bushing Helps Protect Wires
- UL Certified JC Bi-Pin Socket with LightEcho™ Reflector
- Adjustable Stainless Steel Slip-Through Trough Mounting Arm with Round Surface Base
- Clear WaterSlide™ Convex (Bubble Style) Tempered Glass Lens
- Pre-Wired with 24 Foot of STV Underwater Cable
|Socket||UL Certified JC Bi-Pin (E230758)|
|Power Rating||50w Max|
|Mounting||In-Ground or Surface|
|Brass Weight||1.26 lbs|
Please read this instruction sheet carefully.
Luminaires must be installed in accordance with the National Electric Code (NEC) and local codes. Failure to do so may result in serious injury and/or damage to the luminaire.
SAFETY WARNING: Luminaire can become very hot, depending on lamp wattage used. Lens and metal around the lamp can become hot enough to blister/burn hands. Particular care should be taken not to place luminaires where small children can reach them, especially when high wattage lamps are used.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
THE LIGHTED LAMP IS HOT!!!
To avoid electrical shock, turn off the power at the circuit breaker before starting your installation project.
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- Turn off/unplug and allow fixture to cool before replacing lamp.
- Lamps get hot quickly! Contact only switch/plug when turned on.
- Do not touch hot lens, guard or enclosure
- Keep lamp away from material that may burn
- Do not touch the lamp directly at any time. Use a soft cloth. Oil from the skin may damage the lamp when illuminated.
- Do not operate luminaire fitting with a missing or damaged cover.