Illuminate every space with confidence and style
The Reliable Partner For All Your Lighting Needs.
+40 Year Experience
With over 40 years of lighting expertise,
we focus in providing the best customer
experience and great quality products
Shipping & Quickship
Free Shipping on items over $100 and
Quickship for selected items placed by
5pm PST ship same day.
Stress Free & Easy Returns
We provide a 14-day, stress free return
and exchange policy on the majority of
A newcomer to the underwater spotlight game, the PUM001 takes the best features from its older brother (PUM002) but in a reduced sized for a more compact submersible fountain light. Made from marine grade ABS composite material, it weighs much less than its metal rivals without sacrificing durability and features a screw-on mason jar style cover system for tool-less bulb replacement servicing. Utilizing an LED-ready GU4 JC Bi-Pin socket, the submersible PUM001 is capable of supporting bulbs up to 50w and comes pre-wired with 30' of underwater rated cable. With the AQLIGHTING industry unique Wire-Through system, you can connect multiple light fixture in series, containing the splices within the fixtures body, isolating them from moisture.
Lightweight, Durable Construction
- The PUM001 underwater spotlight is constructed from high quality, marine grade ABS composite material.
- This material is much lighter that brass, aluminum, and especially stainless steel, yet doesn't compromise in durability or longevity.
- An added benefit of ABS composite material is that it will not rust or corrode over the lifetime of the underwater spotlight, making an already long lasting fixture last even longer!
Tool-less is More!
- Our compact underwater pond light features a new mason jar style twist on cover that allows for tool-less bulb maintenance. Simply twist off the cover and remove the glass lens to access the bulb that is in the JC Bi-Pin socket.
- Remove and replace your old bulb with a new one (We recommend LED for energy savings), place the glass back on top, screw on the mason jar top and thats it. Easy and fast bulb replacement designed for your convenience.
Ready to LE(a)D the Way
- Compatible with the latest in LED technology, the PUM001 underwater spotlight features a LED ready JC Bi-Pin socket designed to handle up to a 50w bulb. However, with the power of LED, 50w is often not necessary. LED bulbs use a fraction of the power that traditional halogen / incandescent bulbs do.
- A LED bulb using 2w of energy will put out the same amount of light as a 25w halogen bulb does.
- Another benefit of using low amounts of power is low heat output. Heat damages all things with electricity running through them over time, but with a LED bulb you can help ensure you get the most life out of your underwater pond lighting system.
- 1 X PUM001 Composite Spotlight Body
- 1 X Composite Open Face Cover
- 1 X 30' 18 Gauge SJFT1 Heavy Duty Submersible Cable
- 1 X Flat Glass Lens
- 1 X Sealing Gasket
One year limited warranty against defects in construction.
|Material||Marine Grade ABS Composite|
|Socket Type||UL Certified GU4 JC Bi-Pin (E230758)|
|Power Rating||50w Max|
|Fixture Weight||1.25 lbs.|
Please read this instruction sheet carefully.
Luminaires must be installed in accordance with the National Electric Code (NEC) and local codes. Failure to do so may result in serious injury and/or damage to the luminaire.
SAFETY WARNING: Luminaire can become very hot, depending on lamp wattage used. Lens and metal around the lamp can become hot enough to blister/burn hands. Particular care should be taken not to place luminaires where small children can reach them, especially when high wattage lamps are used.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
THE LIGHTED LAMP IS HOT!!!
To avoid electrical shock, turn off the power at the circuit breaker before starting your installation project.
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- Turn off/unplug and allow fixture to cool before replacing lamp.
- Lamps get hot quickly! Contact only switch/plug when turned on.
- Do not touch hot lens, guard or enclosure
- Keep lamp away from material that may burn
- Do not touch the lamp directly at any time. Use a soft cloth. Oil from the skin may damage the lamp when illuminated.
- Do not operate luminaire fitting with a missing or damaged cover.