Standing only 9.5 inches tall, these raw copper copper mini top area lights brilliantly provides 250 lumens of output per fixture. The frosted diffuser lens provide exceptional lighting and resolves the issue of bulb glare. These raw copper mini top area lights are a part of an all inclusive exterior light system AQLighting’s No Splice Connection (NSC) series. Install the entire outdoor light system without owning a pair of wire cutters. This 12v, LED system is designed with the DIY homeowner in mind, and saves an immense amount of time and energy.
No Splice Connection
A system designed by a general contractor to empower homeowners to embrace their savvy ability to light up their own landscape without needing to bring in a professional.
- Low voltage, 12v lighting connected with a plug and twist watertight IP68 rated seal.
- Add additional fixtures without worrying about extra cabling or looping at each fixture.
- Tool free installation saves excessive labor and makes it simple for the average homeowner to personally update their own lighting.
Mini Design, Brilliant Output
- Sleek, slim area light design for contemporary landscape design.
- Bronze finish on brass fixture for an exceptional combination of beauty and durability.
- Frosted diffuser for gorgeous ambiance without obnoxious bulb glare.
One year limited warranty against defects in construction.
Area Light Specifications
|Socket Type||UL Certified JC Bi-Pin (E230758)|
|Bulb Type||JC Bi-Pin Cluster|
|Mounting||Ground / Surface|
|Fixture Weight||2.12 lbs|