High efficiency LED technology doubles the light output without adding to energy costs. Each light is capable of generating the equivalent light output of a traditional 20w incandescent lamp.
No need for splicing or soldering, the LARACOBKIT 3 light underwater kit was designed to be strictly plug-and-play. The mini spotlights attach directly to the transformer via 2-pin connector and the transformer features a built-in wall plug. It's as easy as plugging in a table lamp.
Created from heavy duty PVC, the mini spotlights were designed to survive in the great outdoors without breaking the bank. Lightweight in nature and extremely resilient against damage, the LARACOBKIT underwater fountain kit combines the best of both worlds. Please be aware that when using underwater fixtures, you must avoid using strong acid chemicals in that body of water as it will destroy the fixtures. For more detailed information, please click here.
AQLIGHTING designed this fountain light kit to work on 12V, so we designed the transformer to be plugged into any standard wall socket.
- 3 X Underwater Composite Light Fixtures (in a single string)
- 3 X 2w LED Chip on Board Light Bulbs (cool white or warm white)
- 1 X UL Listed Outdoor Rated 60w Transformer
- 200" of SVT Cable
One year limited warranty against defects in construction.
|Socket Type||UL Certified JC Bi-Pin (E230758)|
|Power Rating||20w Max per Fixture (60w total)|
|Fixture Weight||0.35 lbs per fixture|
Please read this instruction sheet carefully.
Luminaires must be installed in accordance with the National Electric Code (NEC) and local codes. Failure to do so may result in serious injury and/or damage to the luminaire.
SAFETY WARNING: Luminaire can become very hot, depending on lamp wattage used. Lens and metal around the lamp can become hot enough to blister/burn hands. Particular care should be taken not to place luminaires where small children can reach them, especially when high wattage lamps are used.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
THE LIGHTED LAMP IS HOT!!!
To avoid electrical shock, turn off the power at the circuit breaker before starting your installation project.
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- Turn off/unplug and allow fixture to cool before replacing lamp.
- Lamps get hot quickly! Contact only switch/plug when turned on.
- Do not touch hot lens, guard or enclosure
- Keep lamp away from amterial that may burn
- Do not touch the lamp directly at any time. Use a soft cloth. Oil from the skin may damage the lamp when illuminated.
- Do not operate luminaire fitting with a missing or damaged cover.