The Solar LED Stainless Steel Path Light by Class Caps adds safety and beauty to your outdoor gardens, pathways, decks, docks, laneways and more. This elegant flush mounted step light features dual powerful solar LED’s that cast a brilliant white light over a large radius for up to 10 hours per night. In addition, the solar LED's are energy efficient lights that are housed in the durable weather resistant stainless steel fixture. Easy to install and modern in design, this solar surface mounted path light will surely add flavor to your outdoor applications. Hardware is included for deck or lawn mounting.
- Features an energy efficient auto–off switch that lights up automatically every night.
- Includes a 1.2V long life AAA Ni-MH rechargeable battery.
- Features 2 High output LED’s that cast a brilliant white light in either 4500K/5500K color temperatures.
- This high performance path light will stay lit for up to 10 hours.
- Features a durable weather resistant stainless steel housing.
- This light allows for a quick and easy Do It Yourself installation.
- Outputs 10 Lumens for a safe well lit pathway.
Imperial Post Cap Instructions
- 1) Mount the bracket with the 2 screws provided, figure 2. (For ground application insert the 2 plastic spikes provided into the holes on the bottom of the path light)
- 2) Firmly press the button to the “AUTO” position, figure 3.
- 3) Align the solar path light over the bracket and turn clockwise, figure 4.
- 4) Allow the solar path light to receive a full 24 hours of sunlight so the rechargeable battery can reach maximum capacity.
|Color Temperature||4500-5500 Kelvin Bright White|
|Bulb Type||Integrated LED|
|Power Type||Battery Operated, Solar|