Crafted from high quality composite material, the LED002 underwater fountain light kit is designed to thrive in the rough environment of the great outdoors. Please be aware that when using underwater fixtures, you must avoid using strong acid chemicals in that body of water as it will destroy the fixtures. For more detailed information, please click here.
Featuring a solid composite removable swivel with Phillips adjustment, each light in this underwater kit can be adjusted to suit all your underwater lighting needs.
The lights in the LED002 underwater kit are made from such high grade material that we guarantee if for life never to rust or corrode.
We are using some of the newest, most efficient and reliable LED's available today for it's LED MR11s and MR16s with over 40,000 hours of life span rating vs less than 2,000 for halogen and a 3,100K color temperature.
We designed the LED002 composite underwater light kits to function on 12V.
- 3 X LED 3w MR16 COOL or WARM Light Bulbs
- 3 X Heavy Duty Underwater Composite Light Fixtures
- 1 X UL Certified 60w Outdoor Rated Transformer (with built in photocell)
- 3 X Convex Lens
- 3 X 30' 18 Gauge SJFT1 Heavy Duty Submersible Cable
- 3 X(OPTIONAL) Brass Surface Mounting Base
One year limited warranty against defects in construction.
|Socket Type||UL Certified JC Bi-Pin (E230758)|
|Bulb Type||MR11 / MR16|
|Power Rating||50w Max (per fixture while submersed)|
|Fixture Weight||1.65 lbs.|
Please read this instruction sheet carefully.
Luminaires must be installed in accordance with the National Electric Code (NEC) and local codes. Failure to do so may result in serious injury and/or damage to the luminaire.
SAFETY WARNING: Luminaire can become very hot, depending on lamp wattage used. Lens and metal around the lamp can become hot enough to blister/burn hands. Particular care should be taken not to place luminaires where small children can reach them, especially when high wattage lamps are used.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
THE LIGHTED LAMP IS HOT!!!
To avoid electrical shock, turn off the power at the circuit breaker before starting your installation project.
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- Turn off/unplug and allow fixture to cool before replacing lamp.
- Lamps get hot quickly! Contact only switch/plug when turned on.
- Do not touch hot lens, guard or enclosure
- Keep lamp away from material that may burn
- Do not touch the lamp directly at any time. Use a soft cloth. Oil from the skin may damage the lamp when illuminated.
- Do not operate luminaire fitting with a missing or damaged cover.