Add a new look to an AQLIGHTING favorite with this 12V/120V in ground well light with bi-directional cast brass cover. Using high grade materials, the in ground well light is built to be a long lasting fixture. Versatile out of the box, this PGC3B-BD in ground well light comes pre-wired for 12V and 120V applications, allowing you the freedom to choose an energy saving 12V bulb. Solid composite material makes for the body of this fixture, making it lighter and more durable than aluminum. You also won't have to deal with rust or corrosion like you would with an aluminum fixture. The key feature of our in ground well light is the bi-directional cast brass cover. Similar to our popular tri-directional mushroom cover, this PGC3B-BD cover ditches the third opening for light output in favor of two wider openings that allow more light out. This design makes it ideal to install in a parallel arrangement alongside your walkways. Our bi-directional in ground light comes with a watertight flat tempered glass lens which will minimize dried condensation on your in-ground well pathway light. The low voltage in ground pathway lights have been designed for installation either directly in the dirt or for long lasting applications directly in concrete. We recommend using our ABS composite concrete sleeve for pathway or concrete applications.
- Our new bi-directional cover design is ideal for walkways and pathways that need parallel lighting. Constructed from cast brass, this cover is sure to withstand the brutal conditions of an outdoor environment.
Commercial Grade Construction
- Our in-ground well light is made from high grade material that will help fight the effects of rust and corrosion from the elements.
- Included is a 21.5" heavy duty SVT cable that exits the fixture on the bottom for easy in ground installation.
- LED ready, the PGC3B-BD in-ground well light utilizes an exclusive adjustable UL Certified JC Bi-Pin socket, which is compatible with our brand of MR11 and MR16 light bulbs.
- We are using some of the newest, most efficient and reliable LED's available today rated with over 40,000 hours of life vs less than 2000 hours for its Halogen predecessor.
We designed the PGC3B-BD composite in-ground well light kits to function 12Vor 120V. 12V systems require a low voltage transformer.
- 1 X PGC3B-BD Fixture
- 1 X Solid Composite Body
- 1 X Bubble Glass Lens
- 1 X Polished Full Cup Mirror Reflector
- 1 X Adjustable Socket (Exclusive Design)
- 1 X 21.5" SVT Cable (12V or 120V)
One year limited warranty against defects in construction.
|Material||ABS Composite / Brass Cover|
|Voltage||12V / 120V|
|Socket Type||UL Certified JC Bi-Pin (Adjustable)|
|Bulb Type||MR11 / MR16|
|Power Rating||35w Max|
|Mounting||In-Ground / Below Grade|
|Fixture Weight||3.75 lbs.|
Frequently Asked Questions
12V/120V Composite In Ground Well Light
What type of bulb requires this lamp?
This pendant light uses a universal JC BI pin socket which takes any bi pin bulb, with a pin spacistyle="color:#2d7cfa;"ng of 4 mm to 6.35 mm. A 2.5 watt MR 11, a 1.5 watt bi pin or even a 20 watt halogen MR16 bulb will fit.
Does this come with its own power cord or do I connect it to a transformer?
This fixture comes standard with a 20" whip with bare wires. For 12 volt applications, you would require a transformer. For more info, please call the AQLighting Tech department at 800-865-7221.