You demanded it, we made it; AQLIGHTING's famous PGC3B composite in ground well light now comes with a brass angle shield cover. Capable of using either 12V or 120V inputs, this new version of the PGC3B utilizies an sloped tube shield to protect observers from bulb glare and direct the light onto your target. The lightweight ABS composite body is highly cost-effective and lasts considerability longer than its aluminum counterparts while the brass cover protects the fixture from environmental harm like falling debris or harsh weather conditions. The PGC3-BSDCVR in ground light uses an LED ready JC Bi-Pin socket which can accomodate either MR11 or MR16 lamps, even our industry-unique 120V GU5.3 MR16 LED light bulb. Like the rest of the PGC3 family, this fixture is compatible with our concrete sleeve for concrete or pathway installations and comes with your choice of flat or convex tempered glass lens.
Solid Composite Construction
- Crafted from high quality, heavy duty solid composite material, our in-ground well light is designed to last in the rough conditions of an outdoor environment.
Corrosion Resistant Material
- The PGC3 in-ground well light is made from such high grade material that we guarantee it will resist rust or corrosion for many years.
- A 21.5" heavy duty cable is included and exits on the bottom of the fixture for easy in-ground installation.
Adjustable Socket Design
- LED ready, the PGC3B-1 in-ground well light utilized a UL Certified JC Bi-Pin exclusive adjustable socket design, which is compatible with our line of LED MR11 and MR16 light bulbs.
We are using some of the newest, most efficient and reliable LED's available today for it's LED MR11s and MR16s with over 40,000 hours of life span rating vs less than 2,000 for halogen and a 3,100K color temperature.Voltage
We designed the PGC3B composite in-ground well light kits to function on 12V or 120V. 12V systems require a low voltage transformer.Included:
- 1 X Solid Composite Body
- 1 X PGC3B-1 Fixture
- 1 X Glass Lens (Of Your Choice)
- 1 X Polished Full Cup Mirror Reflector
- 1 X Adjustable Socket (Exclusive Design)
- 1 X 21.5" SVT Cable (12V or 120V)
One year limited warranty against defects in construction.
|Material||ABS Composite Fixture Body|
|Voltage||12V / 120V|
|Socket Type||Adjustable JC Bi-Pin Socket|
|Bulb Type||MR11 / MR16 / Bi-Pin Cluster|
|Power Rating||35w Max|
|Mounting||Below Grade / In-Ground|
|Cover Options||Open / Grill / Mushroom / Eyebrow|
|Fixture Weight||3.75 lbs.|
Frequently Asked Questions
12V/120V Composite In Ground Well Light
What type of bulb requires this lamp?
This pendant light uses a universal JC BI pin socket which takes any bi pin bulb, with a pin spacing of 4 mm to 6.35 mm. A 2.5 watt MR 11, a 1.5 watt bi pin or even a 20 watt halogen MR16 bulb will fit.
Does this come with its own power cord or do I connect it to a transformer?
This fixture comes standard with a 20" whip with bare wires. For 12 volt applications, you would require a transformer. For more info, please call the AQLighting Tech department at 800-865-7221.