Surface mounted xenon under cabinet light bars are a favorite among homeowners due to their thin, slim construction, ease of installation and strong light output. Designed with a key hole entry for surface mounting, all that is required for installation is two screws and a power source. The multi-positional switch controls the xenon light bar's three settings: high, low and off to match your lighting needs. Available in white or bronze finish and in lengths of 8", 12", 21", 30". 40".
- High & low switch makes it easy to select the light output that best suits your needs.
- Knockouts are located at each end of the light bar and two on the back for easy wiring.
- Each light bar can be linked together or run as an independant fixture.
- The back of the xenon light bar comes with "key holes" that creates easy mounting points.
- Simply install the two screws into the underside of your cabinets and slide the light bar onto the screws.
AQL uses xenon light bulbs for crisp, clean counter top lighting and when paired with the frosted glass diffuser, creates even lighting across the entire light bar.
|Size of Unit||# of Light Bulbs||Power Consumption|
We designed our xenon under cabinet lights to function on 120v making this fixture an easy install. Fixture is designed to be hardwired directly to 120V as it has a built-in transformer that sets it down to 12V.
|Listing||UL Standard 153/ETL Rated for Indoor Usage|
|Voltage||12V with Built-In Transformer|
|Max Wattage||18W per Bulb (90w max)|
|Mounting||Under Cabinet / Surface|
|Size||H:19" x L:30" x D: 22.5"|