N.S.C. System Connection Example
The AQLIGHTING low voltage in ground lighting composite enclosed well light runs on 12V, is easy to install and will give a great look to your landscaping job. Light up trees, walls and more with the PGC4B ultra durable in-ground lighting fixture. Designed in the USA, the PGC4B fixture is built to last a life time. Choose from one of our covers below to suit your needs. Make the PGC4B in-ground well light truck proof by choosing our flat grill below. The PGC4B in-ground well light comes with a watertight flat glass lens which will minimize dried condensation on your fixture. Our low voltage in ground lights have been designed for installation directly into the dirt making it an easy to install in-ground light.
Solid Cast Composite Construction
- Crafted from high quality solid cast composite material, the PGC4B in-ground well light is designed to thrive to in the harsh environment of the great outdoors.
- Set each fixture as its own individual zone, or control all the fixtures at once, the RGBW control allows you to set up to 4 different zones of control for customized light displays.
- The W in RGBW gives you full control to set the hue of white anywhere in the range of 2700k to 6500k, allowing you to add to your current outdoor lighting without fear of mismatched bulb coloration.
- The RGB allows more than just the red, green, blue -- use the remote for a full range of colors! Enjoy red, white, and blue for the 4th of July and orange, purple, and cool white for a spooky haunted house. The color possibilities are endless!
- Control your landscape lights with ease or set a playful holiday light display with one click.
- Use the color wheel for playful mixes of color or set the perfect white hue to match your existing light display effortlessly.
- Change your light displays from the comfort of a lawn chair to celebrate holidays or enhance your decorations for family celebrations.
No Splice Connection Wiring System
- With AQLIGHTING's N.S.C. system, installing your in ground well lights will be very easy. Each point of contact is tool-free, watertight and can be connected in ~5 seconds.
- This wiring system will save you a ton of time and labor and offers the ability to service your well lights in seconds without removing the entire system.
- The system is also easily expandable, allowing you to dynamically change your lighting projects at moments notice.
One year limited warranty against defects in construction.
|Socket Type||N/A - Terminal Leads|
|Power Rating||50w Max|
|Lens||Heat Resistant Flat Glass Lens|
|Mounting||In-Ground / Below Grade|
|Fixture Weight||2.80 lbs.|