|NEW IMPROVED DESIGN||HIGH OUTPUT||IP67 - OUTDOOR RATED||272 LUMENS PER FOOT||WARM WHITE|
AQLighting designed a DIY enthusiast’s dream warm white LED tape light installation kit. This kit is designed for those residential applications that have a specific area in mind to enhance. With 5 ½ feet of IP67 rated warm white tape light you could use this kit to illuminate a vanity toe kick in a guest or master bathroom, under an infant's crib, beneath a nightstand, as well as within quiero cabinets. The opportunities for better lighting feel almost endless since this tape light is dust resistant, and can safely be submerged in water up to 3ft. Enjoy a subtle night light for late night trips to the restroom, or use the dimmer to have soft lighting for those night time feeds in the nursery, all without needing the main light of the room. The kit is complete with the 5 ½ feet of tape light, a motion sensor with customizable sensitivity and duration timing, a dimmer with a memory in the event there is a power outage, a jumper cable, and a 12v 25w transformer to lengthen the life of the tape light as well as provide an easy plug and play installation. Enjoy the soft 2700k warm white glow with 272 lumens per foot output anywhere you can clean, and stick the adhesive tape light. Brilliant, energy saving functional lighting has never been so easy to install and enjoy -- embrace your DIY desires today and improve your home’s functionality.
IP67 LED Tape Light
AQLighting’s warm white tape light offers unmatched installation versatility.
- Dust resistant and submersible in up to 3 feet of water.
- 3m adhesive backing, to impressively stick to a clean surface for the life of the fixture.
- 2700k warm white, 272 lumens per foot with a dimmer provided in the kit.
This Kit Includes:
- 1 X 5.5ft Warm White LED Tape Light
- 1 X 12V 25w Tranformer
- 1 X Multi-Function Dimmer
- 1 X 4-Pin Tape Light Connection Adapter
- 1 X Motion Sensor
What Can I Use Tape Light and Strip Light for?
- Kitchen cabinets and under cabinet lighting
- Display cabinet lighting such as artwork display, frames in display, and more
- Pool table room, game room, TV room and more
- Automobile use indoor and outdoor such as under carriage lighting
- Outdoor use for lighting Gazebos, patios, rails, steps, flower beds and anything your imagination can think of!
Pre-Installed Wiring for Convenience
We pre-installed the female power connector to the strip light and the male power connector to the transformer. This way all you have to do is plug it in...
AQLIGHTING offers products that use some of the most efficient and reliable LED's available today for it's LED tape light systems with over 100,000 hours of life span rating vs less than 2,000 for halogen and a 3200K warm white or 5000K cool white color temperature.Voltage
We designed the LEDAQT-55-60-WW LED tape light to run on a safe 12V current. The transformer plugs into any wall outlet and delivers a 12V DC current to the strip light.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
|Material||Copper Board with Silicone Epoxy|
|Length||7' 10" Reel|
|Power Draw||4.39w per foot|
|Light Output||293 Lumens per foot|
|Color Temperature||Warm White (3000K)|
|# of LEDs||18 LEDs per Foot|
|Diode Type||SMD 5050|
|Certifications||IP67 Submersible up to 3ft and Rated Against Dust Particles|
|Cutting Lengths||Cuttable Every 3.9"|
|Mounting||3M Double Sided Tape|
INSTALLATION DIRECTIONS FOR TAPE LIGHT / MOTION SENSOR
- Trim tape light to length.
- Every 3 diodes there are 2 copper plates labeled + & - with a picture of a pair of scissors in between them.
- Identify the closest section to your length and cut through the center of the plates with a pair of scissors.
- First, thoroughly clean the mounting surface using a damp cloth, wipe it dry and then use an alcohol wipe to make sure that all oily residue is completely removed.
- Peel the film off the back of the tape light and stick tape to the surface.
- Rub tape to make sure that it is secure but do not rub so hard as to damage a diode.