Amazing value pack, this DIY kit features 3 in ground spot lights and 3 copper area lights with China hat style shade! You can light up a wide variety of landscape areas with this set. Illuminate statues, art pieces
and trees with the spotlight and use the 3 copper lights for illuminating your walkways, the possibilities are endless. Made from cast brass and raw copper, these fixtures are designed to last a lifetime!
High Quality Copper Area Light
- Made to last, this china hat area light is crafted from a high quality raw copper material.
- The double gasket keeps the glass secure under the hood and prevents moisture from coming into contact with your lamping.
- An added benefit of this raw copper area light is that over time, the copper finish will patina, taking on darker and more natural brown and green tones, and blending in with your outdoor areas beautifully.
- Built directly into our spotlights is a solid brass, thumb adjuster to give you full control of your light fixtures angle.
- The angle shield protects your light source from falling environmental debris and hide the light source from direct observation, drawing focus to the illuminated object.
- By threading the socket and wiring through a spring, the MR16 is placed close to the glass diffuser for easy access.
LCD Panel 150w Transformer
- Included in this kit is an outdoor rated 150w Stainless Steel Transformer.
- Features a built in photocell, astronomical timer, and hour timer for automatic operation.
- With an LCD Interface, this tranformer was designed to be intuitive and quick and easy to use.
16 Gauge Low Voltage Burial Cable
- Includes 100ft of cable for your customized design.
- Low voltage cable allows you to install your lighting under ground cover or hide the cable within the foliage
- 3x K008 Fixtures
- 3x PASH-L-112-RC Fixtures
- 6x Mounting Stakes
- 1x FFL-SS-150 Transformer
- 1x 100-Foot 16 Gauge Low Voltage Direct Burial Cable
One year warranty against defects in construction.