N.S.C. System Connection Example
The AQLIGHTING low voltage in ground composite enclosed well light runs on 12V, is easy to install and will give a great look to your landscaping job. Light up trees, walls and more with this ultra durable in-ground lighting fixture. Designed in the USA, the PGC4B-FG fixture is built to last a life time. Choose from one of the covers below to suit your needs. Make the PGC4B-FG in-ground well light truck proof by choosing our flat grill below. The PGC4B-FG in-ground well light comes with a watertight flat glass lens which will minimize dried condensation on your fixture. The PGC4B-FG low voltage in ground lights have been designed for installation directly into the dirt making it an easy to install in-ground light.
Solid Cast Composite Construction
- Crafted from high quality solid cast composite material, our in-ground well light is designed to thrive to in the harsh environment of the great outdoors.
- Featuring a WireGuard™ bushing, the PGC4B-FG in-ground well light has an additional level of protection to help avoid any accidental sheering of your wiring.
The Best In LED Outdoor Lighting
- We are using some of the newest, most efficient and reliable LED's available today for it's LED PAR36 bulbs with over 40,000 hours of life span rating vs less than 2,000 for halogen and a 3,100K color temperature.
No Splice Connection Wiring System
- With AQLIGHTING's N.S.C. system, installing your in ground well lights will be very easy. Each point of contact is tool-free, watertight and can be connected in ~5 seconds.
- This wiring system will save you a ton of time and labor and offers the ability to service your well lights in seconds without removing the entire system.
- The system is also easily expandable, allowing you to dynamically change your lighting projects at moments notice.
We designed the PGC4B-FG composite in-ground well light kits to function on 12V. 12V systems require a low voltage transformer.Included:
- 1 X PGC-4B Fixture
- 1 X Standard Flat Glass Lens
- 1 X Polished Full Cup Mirror Reflector
- 1 X Adjustable Socket (Exclusive Design)
One year limited warranty against defects in construction.
|Socket Type||N/A - Terminal Leads|
|Power Rating||50w Max|
|Lens||Heat Resistant Flat Glass Lens|
|Mounting||In-Ground / Below Grade|
|Fixture Weight||2.80 lbs.|