N.S.C. System Connection Example
Our low voltage outdoor spotlight features our unique NSC (No Splice Connection) Wiring System. With the NSC System, you can ditch the wiring tools and you'll be able to set up your lighting project fast and easy. Designed with Cast Brass materials, this exterior LED spotlight is designed to last for many years without experiencing corrosion or rust. This fixture comes complete with a Warm White integrated LED and an in ground mounting stake, making it ready to use!
N.S.C. Retrofit Adapter Diagram
To retrofit this fixture to your existing lighting setup, simply use our retrofit adapter (available as additional option) and you can easily connect your new fixture without splicing any wires, saving you a lot of time during installation!
High Grade Exterior Yard Lighting
- Highly durable with a sleek look, this spotlight is designed to withstand the elements.
- Designed with a glare shield, this makes the light output easier on the eyes without affecting your lighting.
- Light up trees or landscapes with ease.
Integrated Warm White LED
- A warm white Integrated LED is included with this fixture.
- The integrated LED has 4 stages of dimming at 2-watts, 4-watts, 6-watts, and 9-watts.
- The light's lens is also interchangeable, giving you the options of setting your beam angle at 15°, 30°, 45°, and 60°.
- LED Bulbs uses approximately 80% less energy and last much longer than incandescent lighting, saving you money on bulb replacements and energy costs.
NSC Wiring System
- Each point of contact is tool-free, watertight, and can be connected in ~5 seconds.
- This type of wiring system reduces time and labor when installing or performing maintenance on your lighting system.
- The system is also easily expandable, allowing you to change your lighting project in minutes.
- 1x Cast Brass NSC Fixture
- 1x NSC In Ground Mounting Stake
- 1x Warm White 3000K Integrated LED
One Year limited warranty against defects in construction.-
|Power Rating||2w, 4w, 6w, 9w|
|Color Temperature||3000K Warm White|
|Beam Spread||15°, 30°, 45°, 60°|
|Mounting||Ground / Surface|