The AQLIGHTING Aquasphinx 12 volt LED in-ground cast brass well light is designed with an open face cover that allows for full LED light distribution. Using energy efficient LED lights will save you money by consuming less power than standard Halogen light fixtures. LED will also extend the life of this LED in-ground well light by producing less heat and thus causing less wear on the fixture. The LEG-L-003 LED in-ground well light is made of high quality cast brass, one of the strongest metals available for outdoor landscaping light projects. This outdoor yard light is submersible, making it ideal for areas with heavy rainfall or landscapes prone to flooding. The LEGX-L-003 in-ground well light comes with a submersible flat glass tempered lens which will minimize dried condensation on your fixture. The LEGX-L-003 12 volt in ground light includes an N.S.C cable that exits on the side of the fixture near the bottom and has been designed for installation directly into the dirt making it an easy to install in-ground light.
Solid Cast Brass Construction
- Crafted from high quality solid cast brass, the LEGX-L-003 in-ground well light is designed to endure in the punishing conditions of an outdoor environment. Cast Brass is a material best known to resist corrosion so rest assured knowing your light fixture will survive in almost any environment.
- Also included is a PAR36 LED bulb which 6 watts of energy in comparison to it's 30 watt incandescent equivalent and has a rated lifespan of approximately 25,000 hours.
- The LEGX-L-003 cast brass spotlight comes standard with our WireGuard™ bushing. This rubber bushing helps prevent any accidental sheering of your wiring during installation/operation.
- The power cable exits on the side of the fixture near the bottom for easy in ground installation.
No Splice Connection Wiring System
- Leave the wire strippers in your tool box because with AQLIGHTING's new N.S.C. system, you won't need them for your lighting application. Each point of contact is tool-free, watertight and can be connected in ~5 seconds.
- This wiring system will save you a ton of time and labor and offers the ability to service your submersible fountain lights in seconds without removing the entire system. Also, should you desire more light fixtures in the future, the system is easily expandable.
N.S.C. System Connection Example
Need a Photocell?
Install a photocell on the transformer of your lighting system and never have to worry about turning these pathway lights on or off. Photocells will automatically do that for you at dusk and dawn!
We designed the LEGX-L-003 brass in-ground well light kits to function on 12V. 12V systems require a low voltage transformer.
- 1 x 12V 6w LED Cool or Warm White PAR36 Bulb
- 1 x LEGX-L-003 Fixture
- 1 x Solid Composite Body
- 1 x Standard Flat Glass Lens
- 1 x Polished Full Cup Mirror Reflector
- 1 x Adjustable Socket (Exclusive Design)
One year limited warranty against defects in construction.