N.S.C. System Connection Example
The AQLIGHTING 12-Volt In-Ground Cast Brass Well light has been redesigned using the No Splice Connection System. Our open face cover allows for full light distribution. Designed to last for many years, the PG-L-003 was designed to be installed directly into the ground and will resist the effects of rust and corrosion for many years.
Cast Brass Construction
- The PG-L-003 is made out of high quality cast brass - one of the strongest metals available for outdoor lighting
- Cast Brass will resist the effects of rust or corrosion for many years.
- The WireGuard™ bushing will help prevent any accidental sheering of your wiring during installation/operation.
Large Open Face Fixture
- Able to accommodate the large PAR36 type lamp, this fixture's design will allow for a very large light output.
- The lamp is protected by a tempered glass lens which will also minimize dried condensation on your fixture.
No Splice Connection System
- Using the No Splice Connection (N.S.C) wiring system, you can leave your tools at home. Each point of contact is tool-free and can be connected in ~5 seconds.
- This wiring system will save you a ton of time and labor and offers the ability to service your fixture in seconds.
- Should you wish to expand your system in the future, the system is easily expandable.
One year limited warranty against defects in construction.
|Bulb Type||PAR36 Type Lamp|