N.S.C. System Connection Example
Our latest and greatest just got better; now introducing the PGC5B in ground lighting family with cast brass open face cover design and N.S.C. system. Forged from solid cast brass, the PGC5B-TRI covers boast greater strength than traditional aluminum, allowing it to be used in areas with high foot traffic or falling debris without worrying about fixture damage. These covers come in standard black, beautiful electro-plated bronze and stunning raw brass finishes so your fixture can easily blend into the surrounding environment or stand out as a conversation piece. The unique tri-directional "mushroom" cover is ideal for pathway marker lighting or landscape accent lighting, as observers are protected from bulb glare and the light is directed parallel to the landscape in a 3 directional triangle pattern, highlighting standing landscape objects. The brass cover also provides a higher level of protection from falling debris and impacts, so the PGC5B-TRI is perfect for areas with heavy traffic (foot and/or light vehicles). Rated for 35w, the PGC5B is the perfect LED retrofit candidate and features an adjustable socket, allowing you to angle your lamping to get tricky high-angle lighting angles or straight up to hit even greater heights.
N.S.C. Retrofit Adapter Diagram
To retrofit this fixture to your existing lighting setup, simply use our retrofit adapter (available as additional option) and you can easily connect your new fixture without splicing any wires, saving you a lot of time during installation!
No Splice Connection Wiring System
- Leave the wire strippers in your tool box because with AQLighting's new N.S.C. system, you won't need them for installation.
- Each point of contact is tool-free and can be connected in ~5 seconds. This wiring system will save you a ton of time and labor.
- Should you desire more light fixtures in the future, the system is easily expandable.
3-Ways to Shine
- Paired with the brand new cast brass tri-directional "mushroom" cover has been high desired from both home owners and contractors alike and we were more than happy to oblige.
- This low fan cover reflects the light in low angles in a triangle pattern, great for creating landscape marker lighting, lining driveways or accenting garden pathways.
- Due to the nature of the cast brass cover, the fixture's durability is significantly raised, allowing it to be installed in areas with high foot traffic and can be driven over by light vehicles.
|Material||ABS Composite / Cast Brass|
|Socket Type||GU5.3 JC Bi-Pin|
|Power Rating||35w Max|
|Wire Lead||7.5" w/ NSC Plug|