N.S.C. System Connection Example
Sleek and strong, the PGC5B-MONO features our single directional mushroom brass cover, available in textured black, electro-plated bronze and stunning raw brass. The mono-directional cover protects observers from bulb glare and directs the light downwards toward the ground, allowing you to provide marker and/or accent lighting and brass material ensures that the fixture is protected from the worst the environment can throw at it. The cover design is re-enforced, perfect for areas with high foot traffic or light vehicle traffic, making the PGC5B-MONO perfect for driveways or commercial walkways. Rated for a maximum of 35w, the PGC5B series is the perfect candidate for LED retrofitting and the aiming bracket for the socket allows you to control the lighting angle up to 30° in either direction.
No Splice Connection Wiring System
- Leave the wire strippers in your tool box because with AQLighting's new N.S.C. system, you won't need them for installation.
- Each point of contact is tool-free and can be connected in ~5 seconds. This wiring system will save you a ton of time and labor.
- Should you desire more light fixtures in the future, the system is easily expandable.
- The open face nature of the PGC5B-OP allows you to get the most of every watt used by your lamping and allows for greater angles of light output adjustment.
- The brass open face cover features higher durability than most well lights, letting the fixture last longer than average.
- Due to the exposed glass lens, we recommend using this fixture only in areas where falling debris is unlikely and in areas with low / no foot & vehicle traffic.
|Material||ABS Composite / Cast Brass|
|Socket Type||GU5.3 JC Bi-Pin|
|Power Rating||35w Max|
|Wire Lead||7.5" w/ NSC Plug|